Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sad End to Mesa Red is-F

Hoping no one was hurt in this a lot of damage cat 'B' write off parts available at Lexus Breakers @Sully-K hopefully you can resolve your warranty/gearbox issues if not this may be a route you can take.

The car is Mesa Red Reg number S3 RNE was AA58 NVD anyone recognise it plate change done 290916 apparently.

http://www.lexusbreakers.co.uk/2017/10/20/lexus-isf-5-0l-petrol-used-parts/

IMG_0555.thumb.PNG.4adebcc93b6ce151ede57a7f638deb5d.PNGIMG_0556.thumb.PNG.05a52befc340ea0d7a16358cce951dde.PNG

Before and after pictures such a shame.

Big Rat

• Sad 4

4 minutes ago, stevet said:

emoji30.pngemoji24.pngso sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@stevet Steve not a million miles from you as well, your a very long standing involved member any ideas on the possibility someone on here ?

Big Rat

Ouch, I reckon that's rolled a couple of times going with the damage down the drivers rear 1/4. Could have dug in after losing it on a corner maybe who knows. Sad but looks like the cabins held up not too bad.

• Like 1

Hi folks. Warrington Guy is right, I did own a mesa red one until June last year. I sold it to a guy from Kent. I've just been in touch with him and it's not my old car that's been written off. There were only 8 mesa red ones left in the country (so I'm told)...... only 7 now. :-(

• Like 4

GY08GBE but I know the new owner but his private plate on it and I haven't a clue what it is now. If any of you lads are thinking of selling....... don't!!!!! I regret it and wish I still had it. 

IMG_0600.JPG

IMG_0602.JPG

IMG_1311.JPG

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@mike m Yep who'd want a wimpy diesel when you can have a V8, I used to have a couple of Nissan Navaras for work they were ok I could never get the right deal from Toyota 🙄

🐀

Hilux are expensive and hold they're money well so I'm not surprised. Lot of Navaras are snapping in half :scared:

At the risk of going off topic this is my idea of a proper pickup and would love one from Oz. Still a V8 but diesel unfortunately.

2017-Toyota-LandCruiser-70-double-cab-rear.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J Henderson said:

Such a shame. The car was featured in this exhaust comparison video. It looked mint at the time.

Think that clip was Bluewater 2016, the mod’d ISF is Pete’s one, there’s a supercharger going on that very soon, saw the red one there and yes she was in top condition, id be gutted and daresay the owner is too 😔

• Like 1

@finchy40 is that lexus Edinburgh showroom? Looks like Seb in the background. If it is then he took me and the wife out for a quick run in a Mesa red ISF when I'd just bought an RX. I won't go into it too much but the wife went quiet sitting in the front lol.  Two years later I bought my isf. :smile:

• Like 1