Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

nolizma

Hello all! New to the forum but not an owner yet. I will be looking to get an IS250 soon.

I never had a Lexus before but I have nothing but good experiences with toyotas. I always liked the looks of the IS and the interior looks like a great place to be, plus toyota/lexus reliability and build quality. I test drove one recently and I am sold. it felt very tight and comfortable. 

I have a spec in mind that I am looking for but any advice would be welcome. I am looking at the earlier models due to the budget I would like to spend, and the more well equipped examples with ML audio heated/cooled leather seats and sat-nav reversing camera etc.

I want an auto and I prefer the darker colour cars with light interior, but it seems most are silver with black leather? 

I hope I will find a well looked after car soon and I will start posting on the forum more. :)

Hi and welcome to the LOC. We are a friendly bunch so please don’t hold back asking questions big or small should you have any problems with your car. We always welcome ideas on how to overcome problems with our cars but as they are the finest cars in the universe they don’t go wrong that often.

We always love to see pictures of your cars inside and out so don't be shy.

Happy Lexus Motoring.

Mike.