Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So would I be right in saying that the MK4 on eBay being sold by "Lexuslegend" is the new name for "Chap?"  The clue I would think is in the use of the word "fine" which seems to be his favourite word. Ironic really as he had to pay one for dodgy dealing!

• Haha 2

I love  the fact that it has not a spec of rust as it has lived in the south all of its life.

Does this mean down south the council use fairy dust to de-ice the roads where as up north they use toxic-chassis-eating-road-salt?

1 hour ago, Cotswold Pete said:

I love  the fact that it has not a spec of rust as it has lived in the south all of its life.

Does this mean down south the council use fairy dust to de-ice the roads where as up north they use toxic-chassis-eating-road-salt?

Of course they use fairy dust here in the south, did you not know that?  It's only because the roads here are paved with gold. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I bought this, at first disheartened as i didnt know who he was etc but lives up the road so would of had a good time if any problems...turns out it cost me £2 to fix what he thought was ****** so a win on this one lol...tbf though there is no rust and it drives like a dream but again i think he thought either HGF or Stem seals were going...just had to breathe pcv to atmosphere and hey presto. zero oil loss and zero smoke haha