Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

White IS-F Lexus Leicester

For those looking this car has just come on sale, there are no pictures as yet and as we know Lexus dealers can be a tad slow at this so I've found some from London 7 years ago in case anyone wants a White one ☝️ 

IMG_0562.thumb.PNG.3c5fb3f745feee59fd39c55f35379cf1.PNGIMG_0559.thumb.PNG.4997b88c9146a5942c324d341317b37f.PNGIMG_0560.thumb.PNG.2b5314e876f7135b31f668df6c4ef6e8.PNGIMG_0561.thumb.PNG.d9102878bfc39fc4371cd1104d168e02.PNG

Big Rat

1 minute ago, Big Rat said:

@FTBBCVoodoo I’m not sure want to say now Matey congratulations and commiserations!

Not up on my Honda ‘R’s is that the very latest one or the one before?

🐀

Haha.  Thanks.  I always wanted a white one - ISF that is rather than colour of baby as I pretty sure you can't choose that but the wife can ;-)

Yep.  The 1st crazy looking one that's about a year old.  My limit for next car is 20k.  1st choice is to keep the ISF but will see how the pennies last while the wife is off work.  BOT all year (Beans on Toast) :-(

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@Big Rat - Man Maths got me into a 5L v8 in the 1st place.

Tbh, Lichelle is under warranty until April 2019 so it's only really fuel, service and tax.

Minor service due next month.

Tax is due in my bonus month (April) so covers that.

Brakes and pads all replaced after Ring Trip last Sept & I have just spent £450 on a pair of MPS4S tyres on the rear so should be good for a while.

Plus Mrs has veto'd Ring 2018 because of new arrival (due in March) so I am good yeah????  

Sorted.  ISF is staying :-)

• Like 3

@FTBBCVoodoo So there you have it Lee that didn't take long now !

Thats a far bit of expenditure on the 'F' this year buy hey it's all deserved, this year for me was front pads £80.00, 4 OEM Bridgestones on my spare set of wheels at £600.00 and a few hundred to swap out the back boxes for something a bit more V8 Bass.

Big Rat

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BUG4LIFE said:

Strong money for a 2010 no, even at a dealer?

I do like them in white though.

@BUG4LIFE They always price them high initially test the waters for a while, just look at the GSF topic thread from a nite or two ago, a 65 plate a month at 47.5k now it’s under 43k.

Big Rat 

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@Warrington guy Just a few more pics of the car for sale here but on its private plate from a few years back, 😊 

7D3B35C0-7027-4EE9-89E5-9AD71E718DA2.thumb.png.6359fb7d5f1041b82392b62fa3d00c3d.pngFB6F101E-7AC3-41B7-9167-1D57B7E52457.thumb.png.26ee1a4f741a78928b4e29af1fec5017.png5E048053-ABEF-4707-B7DC-C79961E4E457.thumb.png.bc47ab9c19cdf2eeaecf5e07838f6910.png337B97D7-3B67-47B7-A75B-BF74125D4BA6.thumb.png.92b35189822ed8a3c61dfcdc2acfd3d1.png

Big Rat

Good old Sloane St / Knightsbridge. Yeah that’s mine, well was mine till I sold it and changed. Little one came along and I know some people say these are very easy as daily’s but fuel consumption was just a tad much and I prefer to fuel the baby 😂.

They are asking for a bit much. Lexus somehow are trying to rip someone off. I never sold it to Lexus. Someone must have sold it on. It is worth about £18k. That’s what Lexus croydon said they would give me for it 2 months ago. So I thought your taking the mick and went to another dealership who offered me much more than that (again not a Lexus dealership) and I sold it there and then.

Car when I got rid of it had no issues, had been serviced in August, had a complete new front bumper put on and arches resprayed (deliveroo moped rider hit me on purpose).

It’s got hawk ceramic pads which are nearly half way through, tyres have still got a lot of tread on them. Every single service and repair has been done at a Lexus dealership. It has the f sport gear knob as an extra. It has only really done motorway miles  road trips abroad every year  Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, Holland.

if it still has the window tints it probably requires the rear window done again as it has cracked and come away in the middle

Other than that it is perfect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Just an update. Got a letter from a company asking what the mileage was on the car when I sold it. The company does HPI checks. They were investigating a possible clocking incident. Not sure where the car has gone as can’t find it for sale. If the owner is on here get in touch and I can tell you anything you might want to know

would be a shame if someone has clocked the mileage back to get some extra money from it

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links