Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS430

Monster-Mat

i know someone in the uk that is developing a is430,for conversion from a is200...............

im awaiting prices...................

also thinking of putting the 3s-gte into the car instead,i mean theres possibly £15,000 difference in price,will let you know........so soon there may be a supercharger for sale

which one!!!!!!!!!!

the is430 (uk developed one) is at about 350bhp,naturally aspirated

3s-gte is 245 as standered but 400bhp is attainable relatively cheaply,Top Secret in japan have had 700bhp out of the 3s-gte,and it still be road friendly

Matty boy!

Just import a 200z. Save the hasstle of fitting an engine which is nothing spectacular as the factory has done it already.

If you don't agree.............I am ****** as fart when typing this so will probally not remember in the morning. Working in Africa is great...........................except for the Malaria!

I love beer!!!!!!

and sweating profusely,take your tablets man.........

i think 245 standered is a little bit more than "not spectacular"

i cannot sell this car for a year"TAX REASONS" SO All the hassel of getting an import is not even considered...........and the fact its a factory fit aswell means that the conversion will be p*** easy

the parts for tuning are available by the bucket load,and 400bhp is attainable,

NO,THE COMPRESSOR IS'NT GIVING ME THE OOOMPH,I WANT............300+BHP

unless some one can convince me that the 6cyl 200 block can be safely tuned.....its outa there

the compressor will be sold on at a good price

Sober now!

Did remember typing last night, so checked in today to see what I wrote. I have not got Malaria, and yes Mat I am taking the tablets to avoid getting it.

The "not spectacular" comment was about the conversion itself, not the engine. The engine would be a great choice.

Question? Whats the block in the Celica GT-four.