Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Isf for sale at Hedge End Southampton

I don't think it's main dealer protection as much as legal rights between buying trade and private. I'd struggle to give a private individual more than 5k for a car TBH unless I knew the car/person.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@doog442 Doog I think I tend to agree with you from the perspective with more expensive complicated cars, especially if you are not mechanically minded people want that safety blanket.

How you finding your 200t ?

Big Rat

It's a decent all rounder , I just wish I had room for an ISF or even an RCF as well hence I'm finding myself on the F club forum more often than not - seems like an decent place to be a bit like the IS200 forum a decade ago. :biggrin:

As @Comedian states I'd probably struggle to hand over £20k plus to an individual without the protection a dealership offers which is a valid point. 

• Like 1

@doog442 You stick around matey most welcome, just be aware there are one or two here who are very adept at spending others money  on changing cars upgrading parts and so on no names no pack drill........cough..........cough 😁

🐀

• Haha 1

@alter ego Geoff if you look at the thread I started on the previous page October 23rd regarding this car where the only joined here to sell it for the high teens. No takers

He sold it to the trade where it went to a Toyota dealer up North for £20995.00..... No takers

Now it's at Lexus at a Lexus dealer for nearly 25 k it looks a great low mileage example with full history 

Big Rat

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, alter ego said:

Thanks big rat it appears i need a visit to spec savers and also i keep having Senior moments something everyone under say 50 has got to look forward too!!

@alter ego Don't you worry about it matey I'm 60 you just ask @Comedianon here about my eyesight 😂

🐀