Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aristo dated?

inflames

Hi all, i have been saving for a while to be able to change my car in the new year i currently drive an IS200 (my second IS) what was brought cheap to get me by when my previous got written off thanks to my neighbour.  I have wanted an Aristo for a long time, i wanted one years ago when i had my first IS200 but they where always a little more than i wanted to spend and the cheaper ones always looked a little rough.  I have found one i like the looks of and is currently on route to the UK.  But i have been sitting here for a few days looking at it and pictures of other 2nd gen Aristo's.  Starting to think they look a little dated now but they still look cool when they are lowered plus you have a 2JZ under the bonet.  Just wondering what you guys think?  Plus is there a Aristo forum, i know we have a section what i have been have a look at.

I have been considering a few other cars to, I currently do enough miles to warrant a dirty diesel and at the same time i have no problem paying for petrol to cover those miles.  At the minute cars than i am considering as above an Aristo, 3rd gen GS, Mercedes E320 CDI or a BMW 535D.  Now that i typed that and its in black and white i can see how i think the 2nd Gen Aristo looks dated??

I've had my aristo since 2008 with limited usage, 30,000 Kms covered.
I love the way it looks, in standard form just look at it as a blank canvas to alter to your liking & get that thought out of your head,
It's a special car with limited numbers.
Parts are easily accessible from Lexus or Toyota dealers & with a few little bpu tweeks can reach around 400hp, aftermarket parts do crop up from time to time on the bay of e & club members sell there unwanted items/cars being broken,

There is a forum which for a while now comes up as having (security issues) when accessing it.
They are looking for someone who is clued up in all the forum/computer jiggery-pokery to get it back to how it was,
It was a great forum with very knowledgeable members.
I've been a member since 2008 & know there is a faceache & Instagram page.

Have you got any pics/info/links on the one you've seen

Here's a few pics of mine

e72b9f7c9ae6f531201fba33023e8065.jpg739d819c72657d7226861b3cc19b209d.jpg16a2a8017997028d130e2c134b3cd168.jpgbc819e85982e195974c06fb7c1443317.jpg7bf6e136a04d8cb41f7c61bf1e91d224.jpgca8c3132eca8b8cdd0a22ed29b9dc69a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply, they do look nice in black, it just happens the one i am looking at is black.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VERTEX-Toyota-ARISTO-Limited-Edition-2JZ-GTE-VVTI-Twin-Turbo-JDM-VIP-IMPORT/152787900644?hash=item2392de58e4:g:8ZAAAOSwPAxaC5Vk

Thanks for the reply, they do look nice in black, it just happens the one i am looking at is black.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VERTEX-Toyota-ARISTO-Limited-Edition-2JZ-GTE-VVTI-Twin-Turbo-JDM-VIP-IMPORT/152787900644?hash=item2392de58e4:g:8ZAAAOSwPAxaC5Vk

Yeah I know of that one, I've seen that on Instagram a while back. I know of a white one with a forged engine that's a bit higher priced but looks a good car with a trusted & knowledgeable owner who has had numerous aristos mk1 & mk2's

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links