Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

iPhone 7 to LS430 / Carpet

Two issues!

One, I can't seem to transfer my address book from my iP7 to the car.  I think the case is it wont work so I'd like to input numbers manually, however I can't even suss out how to do this.  I have read the manual but so far I cant find any info.  

Two. my car mat right floor anchor has come free from the carpet.  I seem to remember that this also happened on my sport cross.  Does anyone have a fix for this?

All the best Nick

Unfortunately the apple operating system IOS does not allow to do the transfer on that version of Bluetooth and satnav , it is the same in my LS. 

The best suggestion would be to see of you can transfer the numbers on an android phone . Either transfer, borrow an android phone or manual input in the phone and connect that to your Bluetooth as that will allow you yo transfer the agenda . 

I have attached the Satnav manual and you find information there about how to set it manually from page 139 pf the manual and 151 of the pdf.

OM50715U.pdf

I have iPhone7 with iOS 10.3.3 and have no problem with uploading my address book via Bluetooth. The problem might be that too many phones are linked by Bluetooth. If so delete some of them and then try.

re the carpet hook to your mats...there's no easy way ,without removing the carpet. You can get the replacement forthe hook...about £1 and gently push it through a steel washer and push that through the carpet hole....that worked for me!

good luck

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links