Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Independent poll. Which is the best IS-F colour?

The best IS-F colour - an independent poll.  

32 members have voted

1. 1. To take place in this poll, you must not currently own an IS-F!!! So, which is the best IS-F colour in your opinion?

• Black
    • Blue
    • Silver
    • White
    • Gray
    • Red

1 minute ago, emjay82 said:

Fix :wink3:, 1 vote for Ultrasonic 'F'  Gray..... Obsurd. Clearly promises of cake in exchange for votes has muddied this vote.... 

Are you insinuating that this is rigged? Shame on you Gray!!

• Like 1

First of all, we need to make sure the playing field is fair - my opinion is based on the colour when the car is polished and sealed i.e. what is the best colour in perfect conditions.

I was struggling between black, cadoxton slate and white - voted black in the end. I feel that in perfect conditions black looks best, but then there is nothing more personal than the colour, so the best colour is the best colour for you! I never liked any shades of grey, but cadoxton slate is tricky one - if polished and clean it is one of the best colours, but it looks very poor when dirty (even worse than black). I guess the worst colour for me would be silver (or what I call grey) or red... However, positive for Silver is that it by far needs least attention - it hides dirt and scratches very well, easy to clean - hides "love marks", water marks etc. so it is definitely most practical colour.

The blue is the topic of it's own - I consider that "original" IS-F colour almost like Ferrari has to be Red and Lambo has to be Yellow... but I personally never liked it too much, kind of indifferent - don't like Red and Silver, like Black and White and "Grey" with Blue are kind of in the middle. By which I mean I would not buy IS-F in colour I don't like, but if everything else is great I would consider Blue or Grey...

4 minutes ago, Warrington guy said:

Blue in the lead? I’m sure markg has hijaked this thread:wink3:

yeah.. but what were you expecting? If you make poll about bets Ferrari colour we know which one would come on top, even though arguably the cars might look better in other colours..

• 2 months later...