Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Owner - Just a Hi!

Pretty certainly. Mr Lucifer has joined in the last hour and already posted three or four messages, all with links to an outside website. The link labelled 192.168.1.1 is actually linked to a website named 192-168-11.me . I don't intend to click on it and I'd advise others not to, either. I'd suggest admins block this user as quickly as possible.

Update: Admins have deleted the offending messages within minutes. They may like to delete this message too, as it no longer makes any sense after the scammer's messages were deleted.

Sorry guys, they get in occasionally ......... he's now been removed by your trusty Mod team (I must just add not by me but by Steve & Mike who are on the ball 👍)

Sorry guys as soon as I was notified by a couple of other members (big thanks 😀) I immediately took action by preventing further posts, gave Lucifer a good whacking and returned him to the gates of hell.

If you see anything like this is the future the quickest way to get it dealt with is report to moderation team when it will flag up in our message alerts and we can then act promptly. At least one of us is generally on the forums at most times but bear with us as we do this job for the love of it not a salary.

You may have noticed that we are “global moderators” but in the time I’ve been doing it I have never received any flight tickets or accommodation vouchers to moderate around the world ( Minimum business class flights and 4* hotels only accepted Steve ) 😀

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

Sorry guys as soon as I was notified by a couple of other members (big thanks 😀) I immediately took action by preventing further posts, gave Lucifer a good whacking and returned him to the gates of hell.

If you see anything like this is the future the quickest way to get it dealt with is report to moderation team when it will flag up in our message alerts and we can then act promptly. At least one of us is generally on the forums at most times but bear with us as we do this job for the love of it not a salary.

You may have noticed that we are “global moderators” but in the time I’ve been doing it I have never received any flight tickets or accommodation vouchers to moderate around the world ( Minimum business class flights and 4* hotels only accepted Steve ) 😀

How can  a new guy have 180 plus posts ?