Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi All,

Sorry that this is a bit late, but I have been driving her, reading her manuals, resetting the memory seats from a 9Foot 7Inch giant of a person that owned her last, so I can now reach the peddles. Oh and I have had to do some work as well....so here she is....

Hopefully I can get some better photos tomorrow...with the roof down...

I picked her up 80 miles from home, so we have had a nice long drive and have got acquainted with each other...

I think we will be very very happy together over the coming years...

The drivers door window is very slow coming up, so I will be taking her to the Dr's this week to get her all sorted...

Philip 

IMG_6916.JPG

IMG_6917.JPG

IMG_6918.JPG

IMG_6919.JPG

IMG_6920.JPG

IMG_6921.JPG

• Like 1

Looks nice and shiny !!  Wrong time of the year really, but I had many a winter day with the roof down........cab heater and heated seats on.  It's a very good design, there is little wind ingress to the cabin when the roof is down.  You'll be watching the weather forecast for a dry day now Philip......ENJOY :smile:

Looks great, thanks for sharing the pics. Bet you've had a big grin during every mile.

Crumbs 6ft 7"...I can picture anyone getting in after and thinking they're sat in the back seat!

Hi Neil, yes I found one in the end. I would have liked the SC430, but the IS250 was just so much more practical.

Hi Eamonn, that would be good to find out. I think that there are only about 850 in the UK in total.

Hi Paul, she sure is a keeper, for a lot of reasons, but here are three good reasons.....

B9C80D15-F640-40C5-90E2-C30889C4E39C.jpeg

DEEE4776-6F7C-4E2E-943B-0C6AA87B699C.jpeg

7FECB3C3-FFBF-4D3D-99A9-97D8CB1DE0D2.jpeg

• Like 1

All options ticked then as well as the SE-L spec.

If you decide to cover the boot floor i bought a universal rubber mat from Halfords which you can cut down to the exact size you need and can get the 15% member discount too.Lexus do a genuine black carpet cover but do not do a rubber one.I then put a genuine cargo net on top of that.