Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just moved house and find myself with an elderly neighbour, who just happens to have an identical Lex to mine in green/ivory.  He is the sole owner from new, full LSH, 2 cambelt changes (125k miles) and zero fails indicated on the MOT site.

I will ask him to let me know when he decides to sell, or is 2 Lex being greedy?

• Like 2

Just moved house and find myself with an elderly neighbour, who just happens to have an identical Lex to mine in green/ivory.  He is the sole owner from new, full LSH, 2 cambelt changes (125k miles) and zero fails indicated on the MOT site.
I will ask him to let me know when he decides to sell, or is 2 Lex being greedy?
Brilliant ! Mind you it'll look to anyone walking by a case of the neighbours keeping up with the Jones '. Lol.
Mine is 17 years old now with 14 lexus, 1 toyota and 2 indie services, 2 cam belts, 137000 on the clock and no m.o.t fails ever.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, cornershop said:

Do you live in Lexington Close by any chance ?  :):):)

• Like 2

My 1999 LS 400 has not failed an MOT in the four years I've had it, but it has failed once, in 2010, due to the offside rear fog lamp not working, the unreliable piece of junk . It passed the same day so I assume it had a blown bulb,  :) 

• Like 2