Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Your F in the snow pictures

If I would only have some space I was long dreaming about few projects... I even have code name for them:

1. "poor man's IS-F" - IS220d +V8 - ideally from IS-F, but can be modified UZ series or
  2. "IS-H" - that is IS220d again with powertrain of GS450h...

maybe someday... but we badly diverge from the topic by now.. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@mike m Empty car park in your neck of the woods and replicate it for us and post a vid !

🐀

I'd love to but we've naff all snow but it was -8 last night. Oh and my garage queen is tucked up while I'm offshore :smile:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

35 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Comedian Thought you like that my car is giving the impression of a reverse Rcf Carbon just @Flytvr......... well when it comes out from under its duvet........blankets......... hot water bottles...........

🐀

She's not coming out. No way!!!!

• Like 1

I've got to be honest wish I could tuck Kitt in somewhere when it does this [emoji849]
[emoji232]
If you lot built wider garages.......... ;)

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

@Flytvr Now I quite like that, and I know that red/orange glow behind is your tail lights but Davi help me with something I seem to remember seeing a much bigger object today that sort of colour..............Oh I know stupid me it's just come to mind.............

IMG_3705.thumb.JPG.8ffeabc2a3522e27d73a523785ffd3cf.JPGIMG_3706.thumb.JPG.153c67e932cf605657a6483ed00f1884.JPG

Big Rat