Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just had the isf detailed

Very happy with the results. Full detail with gtech? Serum. Paint was dull was badly swirled. Guy who did the job said the paint was also extremely hard and hence difficult and time consuming to polish - he was expecting the paint to be quite soft being a Japanese car.

Pity the weathers not a bit better, don't know how I'm going to teleport it home in the morning to prevent getting it dirty!

IMG_1838.MP4

• Like 1

Looks great :thumbup1:

The guy who polished mine said it's the thickest paint he'd seen on a car that hadn't been resprayed averaging 230 + microns and the paint was tough going. 20 odd hours it took him with menzerna 2500 cutting compound lol.

Wife's CT was around 150 microns so I think lexus paid some extra special attention to the ISF's when building.

I got a lesson on washing drying and topping up the ceramic from my guy lol 

Looks very nice. Looks like a great job.

Going to get my bumper painted due to stone chips and a detail from a guy I know in the spring.

black looks very nice in top condition, just a shame you have to spend so long keeping it there!

8 hours ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Very nice. I had a similar treatment a few months ago and this is what it looks like now even aftet my amateurish attempt at cleaning.

VID_603740201_165433_204.mp4

@Rusty Crobar Can’t view the vid Matey but it matters not I saw it just after it had been done, my eyes are still recovering from the lustrous look to this day 😎

🐀