Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Traitor!

Hi Guys, 

I currently run a Ct200h Premier 2013, but could be interested in a Is 300h premier, can someone tell me what Goodies you get on the Premier? I.E is the Mark Levinson system standard... On google search i am getting a lot of conflicting info...even on the official Lexus site. I prefer to get it straight from the Horses mouth :driving: Thanks in anticipation.

1 hour ago, Stompe said:

Hi Guys, 

I currently run a Ct200h Premier 2013, but could be interested in a Is 300h premier, can someone tell me what Goodies you get on the Premier? I.E is the Mark Levinson system standard... On google search i am getting a lot of conflicting info...even on the official Lexus site. I prefer to get it straight from the Horses mouth :driving: Thanks in anticipation.

Yes ML is standard.  

Which year IS300H are you looking at as they have different specs. 2013-17? Or post-facelift?

The premier on the pre-facelift models only had sunroof and adaptive cruise control as options

32 minutes ago, rayaans said:

Yes ML is standard.  

Which year IS300H are you looking at as they have different specs. 2013-17? Or post-facelift?

The premier on the pre-facelift models only had sunroof and adaptive cruise control as options

Thanks rayaans,

At this stage not to sure at the moment,depends on the Lexus dealers what sort of deal they can do,or not as the case maybe.is there a Vintage year in your opinion?

3 hours ago, Stompe said:

Thanks rayaans,

At this stage not to sure at the moment,depends on the Lexus dealers what sort of deal they can do,or not as the case maybe.is there a Vintage year in your opinion?

If youre going pre facelift there's not much difference at all so I would urge you to go for an earlier model as it'll cost you less.

The facelift has only been around since the beginning of this year so if you want a facelift model there's not much choice 

• Like 1

On 12/15/2017 at 12:55 PM, rayaans said:

Yes ML is standard. 

I thought ML was an option? Not all premiers i saw had it. They all had upgraded speakers but not all had ML system.

1 minute ago, TBi said:

I thought ML was an option? Not all premiers i saw had it. They all had upgraded speakers but not all had ML system.

Nope it's standard on all Premier models.

Premium nav gives the  8 speaker uprated setup

There are cars advertised as Premier but do not have ML. I've seen a few. Mind you I've also seen f sports with ML which almost took my fancy till I settled on my beauty.

7 hours ago, Mr Vlad said:

There are cars advertised as Premier but do not have ML. I've seen a few. Mind you I've also seen f sports with ML which almost took my fancy till I settled on my beauty.

They're probably not Premier spec then. Most likely Luxury spec with 18"wheels, premium nav and leather seats

Evening Guys, 

Funny thing on the Lexus CT200h Premier,  you cannot find anywhere about the Mark Levinson system, the speakers are supposed to have 13.... bugger if anyone can find them, Just off topic slightly, Ive drove Toyota for over 40 years and now Lexus , I must say there Owners Manuel's leave a lot to be desired, And some of the main dealers are a bit short on knowing there vehicles specs and how to operate certain accessories. 

7 hours ago, TBi said:

The Lexus site says it comes standard with a 10 speaker pioneer system. Has this changed?

The premium nav vehicles will have 8speakers. These will be the ones with the big screen. The ML is on the Premier as standard. 

The RC and NX come with 10 speakers

7 hours ago, Stompe said:

Evening Guys, 

Funny thing on the Lexus CT200h Premier,  you cannot find anywhere about the Mark Levinson system, the speakers are supposed to have 13.... bugger if anyone can find them, Just off topic slightly, Ive drove Toyota for over 40 years and now Lexus , I must say there Owners Manuel's leave a lot to be desired, And some of the main dealers are a bit short on knowing there vehicles specs and how to operate certain accessories. 

Some of the speakers are dual so will count as 2.

• 2 weeks later...

I also live in Ireland, South Dublin to be precise. I bought a Premier 300h earlier in 2017 and imported it into Ireland. The most obvious difference between the top of the line models is that in Ireland you don't get the five spoke 18 inch alloy rims. Any of the Premier or Premium, or whatever Lexus Ireland call them, have rather boring multi-spoke alloys.

My 300h had everything, including the ML sound system, but not a sunroof, as standard. It also doesn't have the re-active cruise control, just the standard Lexus cruise control.

Parkman.