Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Goodwood Sunday Service

I went to the PistonHeads oragnised Sunday Service today - loads of interesting cars there! I met a nice chap called Adam from Toyota, who’d borrowed a lovely looking red RCF carbon. I also saw a dark grey/black ISF to complete the set, and as an aside managed to visit the memorial to Bruce McLaren and Sir jack Brabham.

Most of the time, I totally forgot to take photos, but the bacon sandwiches were great and the weather was freezing! 

The GSF was utterly faultless, although a healthy presence from Sussex constabulary on the journey home prevented too much fun! 

C19ED4A1-C51E-4917-90D9-A4E28449D9D6.jpeg

33BC04C1-C65E-4266-964B-71701AC36116.jpeg

079D0BE7-0176-4EDA-A9A2-F3C64C8E1066.jpeg

9BB63DE5-B94E-4F2C-80F2-66D7A53382E9.jpeg

40697C5A-4662-43D7-A225-E488719BC614.jpeg

• Like 4

I'm the IS F owner! It's a grey one 😊.

Had a little look at your GS F and it looks superb. It reaffirmed my opinion that black is by far the best looking interior colour for it and the only colour interior I would consider. Shame so many seem to have red. Definitely on my list in a couple of years. Would be ideal if a few more get registered between now and then to help the prices!

It was a great but very cold morning. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@FlytvrNever mind that matey look at this some bloke abusing another's Rcf on airfield near an aircraft.......... sounds familiar 

Its ok though matey all will be fine don't let the sight of it get your 'Goat' 😏

🐀

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@FlytvrNever mind that matey look at this some bloke abusing another's Rcf on airfield near an aircraft.......... sounds familiar 

Its ok though matey all will be fine don't let the sight of it get your 'Goat' 😏

🐀

Oh God.........here we go.....................

• Haha 1

It seems that a picture does exist of me! From the following Golf R owner...

791EEED3-19CB-4F79-B74B-FCBE93E3E7FC.jpeg

Ollie - I totally missed you - I fully intended to pop over and say hi! Car looked lovely and sounded great when you arrived :-)

7 hours ago, emjay82 said:

Watch your speed if you do.... 

Yes I  would.

However, having said I’d like to rag a GSF, this would leave me with such a burning feeling of guilt, knowing the car wasn’t mine. Committing  a brazen act on hallowed ground such as Goodwood (or similar), I would expect a suitably harsh penalty!

😀

🐐🏃‍♂️

3 hours ago, Flytvr said:

Yes I  would.

However, having said I’d like to rag a GSF, this would leave me with such a burning feeling of guilt, knowing the car wasn’t mine. Committing  a brazen act on hallowed ground such as Goodwood (or similar), I would expect a suitably harsh penalty!

😀

🐐🏃‍♂️

I have no words...............shame.jpg.39af03aa09e85f38765dd414aceaeccf.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1