Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What movie would suit what Lexus?

The French ( yes french ) movie TAXI.

It is  about a pizza delivery boy with a highly tuned peugeot 405 (or 6 dont remember) . Of course all goes terribly wrong but the way it is filmed in the steets of marseille is RONIN like.

This Peugeot should have been an ISF.

When you are bored over christmas try to youtube it. Its a car movie and lots of fun!

Merry Christmas to all of you!  

• Like 1

If you get a chance, get on YouTube (might need to get on the French site to find the Original version) and look for "c'etait un rendezvouz" . Make sure you get the original French version and not the Alex Roy biopic (which is awful) It's the first true petrol heads film, by petrol heads for petrol heads!

if you are in cult movies and into Japanese drifting racing and speed in general this one could be yours.

Tau man Ji D.

japanese movie about the son of a tofu maker living at the bottom of a mountain. He has to deliver the tofu to his fathers customers living on that mountain so every night drive to the top and back. The faster he does it the faster his job is done. So he start to tweak his fathers old toyota and masters the art of drifting. Only the negative camber gives it away a bit..

in the same time the local city youth discovers the mountain and starts driftraces there in expensive highly tuned driftmobiles. The scene where the number 1 driftking is passed in a drift up the mountain by a stinking old toyota with a tufu deliveryboy behind the wheel is just too much..

and the cars. The tofu car could  have been an IS 200/300 first gen ( or even a heavy LS400 modified?)

the driftkings of course a shining RCF! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dutchie01 said:

if you are in cult movies and into Japanese drifting racing and speed in general this one could be yours.

Tau man Ji D.

japanese movie about the son of a tofu maker living at the bottom of a mountain. He has to deliver the tofu to his fathers customers living on that mountain so every night drive to the top and back. The faster he does it the faster his job is done. So he start to tweak his fathers old toyota and masters the art of drifting. Only the negative camber gives it away a bit..

in the same time the local city youth discovers the mountain and starts driftraces there in expensive highly tuned driftmobiles. The scene where the number 1 driftking is passed in a drift up the mountain by a stinking old toyota with a tufu deliveryboy behind the wheel is just too much..

and the cars. The tofu car could  have been an IS 200/300 first gen ( or even a heavy LS400 modified?)

the driftkings of course a shining RCF! 

Initial D?  I have seen both the animated series and then film adaptation.  Defo a JDM petrolhead thing :-)

Would love a Panda AE86 Toyota.  Rocking horse Shizzle nowadays :-(

• Haha 1

My chickadee said my old green ls400 wouldn't look out of place on a remake of Rita sue & Bob( 2 ) she used to call my sd1 even though it was a vitesse [emoji3]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk