Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toyota Landcruiser

Jamesf1

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts, advice, experience. Thinking about purchasing a 2009 low mileage example. Ne reason really, my kids are grown up, I dont tow or need off road capability - just fancy one.

28 minutes ago, Jamesf1 said:

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts, advice, experience. Thinking about purchasing a 2009 low mileage example. Ne reason really, my kids are grown up, I dont tow or need off road capability - just fancy one.

I was considering one a few years back, in fact I think I started a thread like yours.

In the end, the prices for anything half decent, put me off, particularly as, like you, I don't really need many of it's considerable abilities.

Edited to add the link to my old thread HERE

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Depends if you go for an amazon or the smaller one LC? The Amazons provided serviced are good for several hundred thousand, my sister in law towed a massive catering trailer with hers for over ten years and only problem was the air compressor non terminal rust and the seats fell apart VX spec the lower GS spec has dragon and I've seen some very high mileage Ines with almost new looking seats. We had the 4.2 diesel back in 2004 converted it to normal struts when the air units failed, about £1200 self import from the US, easy to fit and no warning lights after removal. The smaller 3.0 ones are basically a hilux under the body so again very reliable we currently have the pick up 3.0 Hilux double cab and it's been faultless and done some 'hard work' but suffers from the beige 'leather' seats which again do wear and mark badly. The later 2007 models were modernised a little. The only thing that put us off getting another one is the emissions and we live in London.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links