Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

High back F seats sought

I was hoping if people are aware of a website in Japan where I could order from rather than UK Lexus dealers who will simply put on their own margins for the privilege of helping me to place a order.

3 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

I've seen the RCF and IS300h seats in the ISF so I think there's a good chance they would swap over. 

The picture I posted was of a GSF and am hoping to fit into a 4 Gen RX. The running tracks are the same apparently.

9 minutes ago, Fatts said:

I was hoping if people are aware of a website in Japan where I could order from rather than UK Lexus dealers who will simply put on their own margins for the privilege of helping me to place a order.

I'd imagine the import costs would soon mount up

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fatts said:

The picture I posted was of a GSF and am hoping to fit into a 4 Gen RX. The running tracks are the same apparently.

You could re-trim black ones, would perhaps be most cost effective

• Like 1

I'm wondering how easy it would be to retrim these seats,  if they are manufactured in the same way as the Sports seats in my RC. Apparently they are almost injection moulded into the leather 'covers'. 

15 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Fatts All this came from a Gsf written off by a journalist on test car had done less than 400 miles, don't know if you could adapt it if you were not firm on the black and white...........to much of a long shot ?

Big Rat

It is beyond amazing that exactly on the day when somebody asks there is full set of immaculate seats for GS-F... I mean Lexus parts are very rare, yet alone mk4 Lexus GS... I am not even talking about GS-F.. I am almost tempted to get this set... even though I don't even need it, but I know that is like one in lifetime opportunity and if I would ever need them there will be no way of getting ... 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

I guess I will need to get GS mk4 first... 

If the runners in an ISF are similar to a GSF and you can swap them seats then you would be fine in the IS.

The ISF and IS are practically the same car anyway......lol

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jgtcracer said:

If the runners in an ISF are similar to a GSF and you can swap them seats then you would be fine in the IS.

The ISF and IS are practically the same car anyway......lol

especially IS-F and IS220d.. IS250 not that much...

The reason I said GS is because ... why would I fit GS-F seats into IS.. that would not look right. In GS450h for example that would be and upgrade.

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links