Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I reckon this one will get divided views! :wacko:

I know there are a lot of purists on here but as a long term modifier of all things automotive it was only a matter of time before the ISF came under the knife. Fear not Big Rat, all original parts have been kept for prosperity (and the next owner)!

Not the best weather for a photo shoot but anything to avoid wrapping presents! :xmas:

So, here is my 2009 ISF with the following mods, some close ups of the most recent additions will follow;

Rear High Level Roof-line Spoiler in Body Colour, H&S Cat Back Exhaust with X-Pipe, HPS Intake Elbow, K&N Drop-In Filter, Tein H-Tech Springs (Only the Fronts fitted giving a 25mm drop - front and rear tyre gap now matches :yes:), H&R Spacers Front and Rear (15mm widened track each side), Tom's Carbon Fibre Rear Diffuser, Novel Carbon Fibre Duct Panels, Black Plasti-Dipped Front Main Grill. 

I've also got the CF Fog Light Trims, Auto-Technic CF Front Splitters and a Wald Style Rear Spoiler (in Body Colour) to go on in Mid-Jan when I get the front bumper resprayed. I'll also be relocating the front number plate then (controversial!).

Enjoy! (or maybe despise.... the choice is yours!)

• Like 1

Some better views of the newly spaced wheels. The spacers use longer lug bolts fitted into the hubs so you can use the stock nuts and lockers.

Gives a much more aggressive stance and most importantly... no rubbing!!

Wheels_Front_View.thumb.jpg.a9b38b235ec97f8a16adf5342fb61858.jpgWheels_Rear_View.thumb.jpg.85f06093379a030df574058fd099d4b9.jpg 

• Like 2

Hella-Flush!!

Might get the rear arches rolled just in case. Totally fine with just me in the car but I'm sure the wife, two dogs and a load of suitcases will get me pretty close come summer holiday time!

Rear_Poke_Front_View.thumb.jpg.0977f77b1b5b3d4edd198a226a7a7fdf.jpg

@NothernDan Personally I think it looks great, I really do it’s subtle, and gives the car added stance.

Of course it helps because of the colour of the car, I had to get that in didn’t I !

I may add it’s sort of RCF Carbonish in Silver a car growing on me and others more and more.

And you are right if you take something off shelve it.

Well done I like a man that can spanner :yahoo:

🐀

Love the little mods.. not too much and still looks good.

Im defo looking to add 15mm spacers, 25mm front drop and a apexi throttle controller at some point. Still need to make my mind up on a takeda intake or HPS with stock filter.

4 hours ago, Ace8800 said:

Love the little mods.. not too much and still looks good.

Im defo looking to add 15mm spacers, 25mm front drop and a apexi throttle controller at some point. Still need to make my mind up on a takeda intake or HPS with stock filter.

I've got an HPS and it's good

8 hours ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Looks really nice 👍

What spacers did you use? I' be interested in some if I ever put the standard wheels back on.

They are the H&R DRS system 30mm (15mm each side) Trak+ kit. @art number 30656014

You need two sets, they come with the new lug bolts in the box.

Eibach do a kit too but I've always used H&R so you sticks with what you knows!

About £90 a set.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Ace8800 said:

@Jgtcracer give us some more details on your experience after having it fitted.

The HPS was fitted when I got the car.  I also got the oem intake and ran the car with that for approx a month before re-fitting the HPS.  Main thing I noticed was the noise, much deeper, particularly low down.

Throttle response did improve slightly but I did also fit an apexi throttle controller at the same time so it could be attributed to that.

• Like 1

I managed to get my roof spoiler on friday and fitted it yesterday, also added some tints (50% all round) and bumper wrap in satin black). Next week im going to get the front headlights ever so slightly tinted and the front grill plastidip (not the bezel). I seen the ISF on the vossen wheels and i love it.  

I got a few things i want to do in the next few months:

Alloy refurb (same colour), unless i find the right offset 5 spoke 19" (without spacers)

Blue Calipers (like IS250 f sport) with Lexus F on them.

APEXI TC

Spacers and 25mm fromt drop has been put on the end of the list for now.

20171231_110234.jpg

20171231_110323.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ace8800 said:

Got the headlights tinted today, happy with the results, just waiting on the plastidip and will post some more pics soon.

20180102_144233.jpg

Like it!!

I'm assuming the tinting is on the outside of the lenses? Not a "bake them open in the oven and tint the insides" job?

• Like 2