Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Changing the photo

Hello folks, I am trying to change the photograph of my car by my user name but am having some difficulty.  I have tried getting into the 'How to use our forums' section but for some reason I keep getting an error and a message to say page doesn't exist.

I've obviously done it before but,Ii can't remember how, and so if someone can enlighten me please, I will be most grateful.

For some reason my internet connection is unbelievably slow at the moment.

This site is incredibly slow the last couple of days.  My other forum sites are fine

Regarding your avatar picture, go to your profile page and click on the little yellow icon, bottom corner of your existing avatar picture, top left of the page?

Hi Geoff

The site seems to be having a few problems today, but to change the photo I think you click on your profile name and then edit profile. There is a small icon on your photo, click that and it should give you the option to import, upload or locate from a file the required photo then save it.

hope this helps

Bob

Hi chaps, thanks for that.  I thought it was just my pc.  Yes Peter, all of my other sites are fine too.

Before posting my query, I had in fact uploaded my new photo but, I am having great difficulty in repositioning/saving it to the proper position.  Perhaps it's because of the problems with the site at the moment.  I will give it another try later.

Thanks again for trying to help.

• Like 1