Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

38 minutes ago, JeffL said:

It amazes me how many of these cars are photographed for sale without the leather and carpets being cleaned. Mine is the same year with 65K miles on it and it's a lot cleaner inside than that one. Some of them are too lazy and don't deserve a sale.

I couldn't agree more.  I used this one just as an example to see which MK it was. The way the interior is kept says a lot to me about how a car is cared for, I wouldn't even bother with this one.

1 hour ago, Normski said:

Don't forget that during the MK3 lifetime there were a number of small revisions too :thumbsup:

Yes, look out for the post 2008 ones with the side indicators in the wing mirrors. These had the full fat VDIM with electronic sports suspension.

27 minutes ago, AmbroseJohn said:

2008 also has a revised front grill and different light placements. Not all good news though, the sunroof became an option on the SE-L, so I haven't got one. I probably wouldn't use it anyway.

I think I'll be looking at an 06/07.  If I pay any more I'll have too much explaining to do with my wife!