Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Swapping GS300 SE for an RX450H

That's where I got my Luxury from. Quite a disappointing experience overall, but very pleased with the car. I decided to jump on the train from London only to find the car in a pretty sorry state from the inside. This did help me establish though that the previous owner was a dog owner, hence managed to get a further discount on the price. Mine was a similar mileage, September 2013 car, advertised at a lower rate than this one. May just be a reflection of the overall state of the car, but there does seem to be room for negotiation.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, JeffL said:

The MPG is not a concern as I only did 4K miles last year. The most I've done in recent years has been 6K/7K p.a. Here is the link to the car I'm considering. Has anyone had any dealings with Lexus Leeds, good/bad experiences? I'd only be buying from them, servicing would be Lexus Stockport or my independent .

https://usedcars.lexus.co.uk/en/used-lexus/Lexus/RX-450h/35-Luxury-qxblg5f

Overall car looks in good nick which is expected as the mileage is low and priced reasonably. The rear seats don't look used at all. The driver side seat is in good condition too.

Lexus Leeds used to be fantastic when they were under the Benfield group but have since been taken over by Vantage. The whole staff have changed and they are nowhere near as good tbh.

However,  what you will get is decent service as they're trained albeit like robots. 

Don't expect more than £500 discount off the car though and autotrader p/x value for the GS if trading in

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links