Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gs450h Not starting error codes P0AC2, P0ADC and P0AE0

yeah, i did push the throttle body butterfly open and close to see if its sticky. 

Havent checked the maf. 

fuel was sitting for over 6months i filled the car with Brand new fuel not sure just the other day so not sure maybe the lines still have old fuel?

What is the state of charge of the HV Battery?

If it's still decent, you should be able to get more cranks out of it. 

If not then you need to find a way to get it charged up.

I would be tempted to get the 12v Battery connected to a jump starter pack and try again, for every three failed attempts, clear the codes of ECU, on these Toyota/Lexus hybrid systems this won't charge the HV Battery but it will help eliminate low voltage issue adding to the problem.

Does the engine sound like it is firing at all? Ie firing but firing only some cylinders or just not firing at all?

• 2 weeks later...

If there are no other error codes and you have fuel then the first things to check are air induction leaks and fuel pressure, then look at the MAF, engine coolant temp, and crankshaft/camshaft position sensors. Lastly the throttle control motor and throttle position sensor. After that you are down to standard engine diagnostics - checking for spark and compression tests etc.