Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What did you get yours

9 hours ago, Toothy said:

What mode have you been using? I'm tempted to just leave it on red all the time! White is suppose to be normal, but it feels so sluggish now and flickers as if the controller is still doing something.

Just installed it today and only went for a quick blast in red to the gym but can definitely feel the difference.

Need the roads to dry out a bit before testing all the modes out properly as traction is hard to find at the moment!!

How do you find the USRS's? Going to fit mine next week.

11 hours ago, Toothy said:

What mode have you been using? I'm tempted to just leave it on red all the time! White is suppose to be normal, but it feels so sluggish now and flickers as if the controller is still doing something.

I run mine in white most of the time, red every now and again if I'm ANGRY!!!!

Green is economy, good for if you just want to sit at 70 with cruise control on.

If it's flickering then it still needs at up, you have to teach it the throttle positions.  

I find red too much if it's in sport mode too and I'm doing anything other than a flat out blat, particularly at slower speeds.  I end up kangaroo hopping out of junctions.

Marcus

13 hours ago, Wellsey said:

Just installed it today and only went for a quick blast in red to the gym but can definitely feel the difference.

Need the roads to dry out a bit before testing all the modes out properly as traction is hard to find at the moment!!

How do you find the USRS's? Going to fit mine next week.

I got the USRSs to prevent inner tyre wear, so time will tell if they have been successful. Handling was a bonus, and I definitely prefer the new feel. It's made things sharper and more responsive, with the trade off of slightly harder ride.

11 hours ago, Jgtcracer said:

I run mine in white most of the time, red every now and again if I'm ANGRY!!!!

Green is economy, good for if you just want to sit at 70 with cruise control on.

If it's flickering then it still needs at up, you have to teach it the throttle positions.  

I find red too much if it's in sport mode too and I'm doing anything other than a flat out blat, particularly at slower speeds.  I end up kangaroo hopping out of junctions.

Marcus

The light will still flicker once programmed. But only briefly when you press the accelerator. This is to show it's working i think. I understand it doing it on the maps where it's actively changing the throttle curve. But on the passive modes (like Red) it doesn't flicker, so not sure why standard white mode would. Maybe need to read the manual again. 

10 hours ago, Toothy said:

I got the USRSs to prevent inner tyre wear, so time will tell if they have been successful. Handling was a bonus, and I definitely prefer the new feel. It's made things sharper and more responsive, with the trade off of slightly harder ride.

The light will still flicker once programmed. But only briefly when you press the accelerator. This is to show it's working i think. I understand it doing it on the maps where it's actively changing the throttle curve. But on the passive modes (like Red) it doesn't flicker, so not sure why standard white mode would. Maybe need to read the manual again. 

So every time I touch the throttle on any of the programs other than red/green it will flash??  That's really annoying, particularly at night when you can see it!! 

2 hours ago, Toothy said:

That's correct. Fortunately for me my driving position means the light is obscured by the wheel rim unless I lean over to look at it on purpose.

Mine is right next to me left knee next to the headlight washers and stuff so have never noticed before.  I'll see how I get on in one of the other settings and see if it annoys me.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
On 1/8/2018 at 2:05 PM, Wellsey said:

Snapped up an Apexi controller on the Ebay 20% sale for 105 quid including harness which wasn't to bad! 

Then when I was already skint, due to the usual Christmas excess, a pair of USRS appeared on the 'Bay which I couldn't let slip.

Money does grow on tree's right?!

Please could you send me the link, I am going to need to buy an apexi controller as well...

1 hour ago, wantaisf said:

Please could you send me the link, I am going to need to buy an apexi controller as well...

Here you go. When mine turned up there was no import charges.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/APEXi-Smart-Accel-Controller-for-IS-F-USE20-2UR-GSE-410-A001-417-A014-J143/282829309971?hash=item41d9f0c813:g:yEwAAOSwLdNZzItV

• Like 1

I ordered from the same place. But I did get charged import duty. It was a few weeks after delivery. DHL invoiced me for it. Turns out they paid for it automatically to prevent any customs hold up.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links