Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Predicting the Future for the RcF/Rc

Does it matter?

Think of it as a stand-alone car - do you like it? You've already said you want one with a decent price and low miles in the right spec. 

Lexus already have a coupe on the new architecture so.......we end up with same situation as IS-F when you think about it. 

If they bring out a 4ltr twin turbo it will be faster and lighter - but will it sacrifice something in character? That's what German car buyers complain about.

No, for me it was about 2 things. Engine and the looks of the rc. When I saw it on tv I didn't like it. Then I saw one in real life and it totally changed my mind.

I don't think there will be anything like it again. They went bold and got burned.

I think if it wore toyota supra badges people would be able to get past the lexus brand image and pointless lfa comparisons.

You can wait for every model cycle you like but engines only going one way now. In my humble opinion of course. And WTF do I know? :D

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

@Comedian I know what you mean about looks I was absolutely convinced it was a Gsf next time until I saw @Flytvr Carbon Davi has many things to answer ! and that is at the top of my list now along with dare I say one or two other colours.

As regards engines yes that's the future make the most of the V8 atmospheric while we can.

Big Rat

11 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Comedian I know what you mean about looks I was absolutely convinced it was a Gsf next time until I saw @Flytvr Carbon Davi has many things to answer ! and that is at the top of my list now along with dare I say one or two other colours.

As regards engines yes that's the future make the most of the V8 atmospheric while we can.

Big Rat

I'll see if I can get a silver RC-F to appear at some of our meets in the future. Should seal the deal for you Paul :smile:

• Like 1

@Toothy David it never ceases to amaze me members generosity on here so yes there is a very nice Silver Carbon at Lexus Stoke, and as you are gifting it to me............. hang on have I got this wrong...........:whistling:

Big Rat

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links