Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spotted GS450H For Sale with a nice reg number

Whilst browsing Autotrader last night I stumbled across this GS 450H that has a great registration...

media?id=3267760b5dd24439996b7fea5cfec84

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201801092598149?make=LEXUS%26model=GS 450H

It has quite low mileage too for it's age.

I have no affiliation with the vendor or vehicle, just thought I'd share.

• Like 1

That is a nice plate for a GS.

If I were selling the car, I would be tempted to remove the plate and sell it separately.

I'm sure one of you GS owners would pay a reasonable amount for it :smile:

• Like 1

Looks a decent car in the pictures but I believe it is very cheap. Mine is an 06 but with the same mileage as this one and as I am considering a change, I have sought rough valuations online. The figures I received based on my car's age and mileage included an expected forecourt purchase price from a trader of approx £6700.00. I know that this figure is not set in stone and is only a rough guide, but, at over £1200.00 more than the asking price of this one, it is, IMHO, a big difference. From what I have seen on Autotrader it's the higher mileage ones that go for this advertised price. I also notice from the pictures of the wheels that they seem to have rubber valve stems which leads me to think there are no pressure sensors in them. However, I could be wrong and if all is well, this car could turn out to be a bit of a bargain for someone.