Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Travelled down to Phil’s yesterday and bought his LS430. Superb car, drove it home 280 miles and it felt like nothing!!! Unbelievable condition throughout. Really pleased with it. Here’s a pic of it on my driveway, there will be more to come.

039B4B86-985F-48FC-8D5A-DF53C18ABABF.jpeg

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, mrdoofa said:

Superb car, drove it home 280 miles and it felt like nothing!!! Unbelievable condition throughout. Really pleased with it.

You'll have plenty enjoyable years with that beaut....lovely, showroom standard car

I'm chuffed that its gone to someone who really appreciates it, and I got to be a passenger in it for 10 miles for the first time ever which felt good!  

A pleasure to meet you Martin, and I hope the car gives you as much pleasure as it gave me.  Now I'm on the hunt for a replacement, I've got two GS's to see on Saturday morning.

• Like 6

Damn, I was secretly hoping you wouldn’t buy it so I could get it instead! :whistling:

Congrats. If you feel the need to flip it for a quick profit in the next few weeks then let me know :wink3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have to say I’m so happy with it. I’ve had time to look through the comprehensive service history today and you can tell how well looked after it has been. All the service invoices are present inside their wallets from Lexus, all old MOTs are there too along with a full bookpack. Phil changed the radiator so no worries there.

A real pleasure to meet you and your wife Phil, I’m sure the car will give me much pleasure. I’ll take good care of it.

1 hour ago, GibletPH said:

Damn, I was secretly hoping you wouldn’t buy it so I could get it instead! :whistling:

Congrats. If you feel the need to flip it for a quick profit in the next few weeks then let me know :wink3:

28 minutes ago, Chasdad said:

I would say well done but I was next I  line. 😉

Back to looking at jap auction sites 

It’s a great car, I think I’ll be keeping it for a bit though!!!

Here is a couple of pics I quickly took alongside my nephews Cadillac STS which needs a good clean at the moment, excuse the knocked over wheelie bin, I didn’t do it with the car lol!!! I’ll take some better pics soon it was starting to rain and I was starting to lose daylight.

40DD6B27-70A9-4F37-8516-7D2CF41FCD77.jpeg

C7BBE7DD-A67E-41B5-8E17-063C0682D40B.jpeg

You’ll like this, I’ve had our good friend Old Baz write to me wanting to buy my new car after he saw it on Facebook!!! He’s even offered to do a deal on his facelift LS430. All I can say is absolutely no chance!!! This LS430 is staying firmly with me!!!

I still feel extremely lucky that I’ve found an LS430 as good and genuine as this in possibly the best colour combination and the service history is impeccable with 16 service stamps with all invoices still in their card wallets from Lexus, cambelt done, new radiator as well as all old MOTs. Also, everything works on the car. I’d better be careful otherwise I’ll have Phil wanting to buy it back lol!!! 😂😂