Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Post your Pics

4 hours ago, Comedian said:

Wind has been blowing tiles off houses last night. 

Here is how convo went:

Mrs: "the wind has blown tiles off some houses"

Me: "What about our house?"

Mrs "You're car is ok don't worry"

:laugh: She knows!

That’s conversation would go exactly the same way in our house.  😂

Even my children know their place in the pecking order, which apparently is below the F according to them!! 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@Stazza80 That's a nice weed free block pave lay you have there Ben, oh look there's an isF :yahoo:

Looks great fella 👍

Big Rat

Reckon it’s all that caustic wheel cleaner I use keeping the weeds at bay! We had a cat cr*p in on it this morning which my mrs took to work on the bottom of her shoe!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DAW said:

@Peter P18 Hi Pete, how life going with the beast. I trust all is running well👍🏻

All good thanks mate, just waiting on some drier/warmer weather so I can really enjoy the extra power. Been ultra reliable, hard to know it’s there unless you nail it (doesn’t sound any different during normal driving, only hear the BOV’s on and off). 

The pickup is insane though! No lag, and just keeps pulling.... actually lost traction at the top end the other day (so wheels scrabbled at launch, then foot down and lift again as wheels spun at top end! Lol).

The proper LSD, better coilovers and wider wheels and tires will sort it all out though I reckon. If not, may look at Racelogic traction control which we used to great effect on the Supra’s. :driving:

1 hour ago, Peter P18 said:

If not, may look at Racelogic traction control which we used to great effect on the Supra’s. :driving:

Unfortunately they no longer make this :(

The only option would be a second hand system, or aftermarket ECU with the same capability. 

6 minutes ago, Martin F said:

Unfortunately they no longer make this :(

The only option would be a second hand system, or aftermarket ECU with the same capability. 

That’s a pity. :wallbash:

Could be a Motec ECU in my future, so hopefully they may have some ideas on what we can do to tame the beast! :wink3:

Agreed. :smile:

SRD did a great job cutting and re-fitting the engine covers for me. Pretty sure it was a first to keep them? All the photos from the States showed them bare with all the pipes and hoses everywhere, much prefer this. :cool:

5 hours ago, Peter P18 said:

All good thanks mate, just waiting on some drier/warmer weather so I can really enjoy the extra power. Been ultra reliable, hard to know it’s there unless you nail it (doesn’t sound any different during normal driving, only hear the BOV’s on and off). 

The pickup is insane though! No lag, and just keeps pulling.... actually lost traction at the top end the other day (so wheels scrabbled at launch, then foot down and lift again as wheels spun at top end! Lol).

The proper LSD, better coilovers and wider wheels and tires will sort it all out though I reckon. If not, may look at Racelogic traction control which we used to great effect on the Supra’s. :driving:

Glad to hear that Pete.

I’m not surprised about traction issues at the top end TBO given the bhp you now have. The power to weight ratio must put it in the same territory as some serious cars. As a rough calc you must be running around the 380bhp/t mark . It was quick before the SC, must be ballistic now  - it’s going to be a exciting summer!! 👍🏻

• Like 2

Ooh that looks very clean, I did look at a low mileage one in your colour, before I got my first white one, I do like the Mesa red, quite rare, but looks really classy, I was blown away by how it looked when I saw it in the flesh

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nick W858 said:

Ooh that looks very clean, I did look at a low mileage one in your colour, before I got my first white one, I do like the Mesa red, quite rare, but looks really classy, I was blown away by how it looked when I saw it in the flesh

I lot of people don't seem to like it but as they're rare I think some people's opinions are based upon pictures rather than in the flesh.  When nice and clean, in the sun it truly is stunning.  ISFs generally look far better in the flesh anyway but particularly the Mesa Red!!

I love it and genuinely wouldn't pick another colour over it.  Looked at a few and fell in love with it instantly

Marcus

• Like 2