Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Post your Pics

@paul99 Where did you order the lip from? Does look good.

I don't want to criticise, but may I say your bonnet doesn't look like it's sitting correctly? Looks as if there is a large gap to headlight/bumper on the right in your photos, but a really tight gap on the left. This should be really easy to fix as the gaps are adjustable. If you don't know how, maybe get Lexus to do it next time it's in for a service.

1 hour ago, Toothy said:

@paul99 Where did you order the lip from? Does look good.

I don't want to criticise, but may I say your bonnet doesn't look like it's sitting correctly? Looks as if there is a large gap to headlight/bumper on the right in your photos, but a really tight gap on the left. This should be really easy to fix as the gaps are adjustable. If you don't know how, maybe get Lexus to do it next time it's in for a service.

I got the lip from eBay, only took a couple of weeks to arrive and was very well packaged. https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/A-Style-Front-Lip-Urethane-Fits-08-14-Lexus-IS-F-4dr-Sedan-ISF-Bumper-Only-/351584645752?_mwBanner=1

I see what you mean about the gap, I'll have a closer look at it and see if I can figure out how to adjust it. 

Thanks, looks good value! Did you paint yours? I reckon that would suit a nice wrap.

Regarding the gap, you should be able to adjust (turn) the rubber stops under the bonnet. But I have never touched them on the Lexus before.

26 minutes ago, Toothy said:

Thanks, looks good value! Did you paint yours? I reckon that would suit a nice wrap.

Regarding the gap, you should be able to adjust (turn) the rubber stops under the bonnet. But I have never touched them on the Lexus before.

Didn't bother with paint, its shiny black plastic as standard, i have seen a few pics where they have been painted and they look good, i may get it painted body colour at some point.

37 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

I know I know. I’ve put the cover back on her and she’s not coming out until April at the earliest!!!!

@Flytvr Now that ain't gonna happen you love her toooooooo much for that.......... at least you can bloody well drive yours ☹️

🐀

2 minutes ago, Comedian said:

Why can't you drive it?

Have you tried putting blocks on your shoes?

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

He's had a sunroof retro fitted to reduce head room. :wink3:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 I see @Flytvr @Mark G @Comedian In the front row and my self in the back the short dopey looking one...... where’s @Warrington guy Oh I know he’s camped outside Lexus Cheltenham waiting to see if his cars arrived 😂

🐀

Here we are, keeping the workers well watered..... 

_20180201_213140.thumb.JPG.34a4eed3b4cc7c015cded768a27b00c6.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2