Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Post your Pics

@Flytvr @Comedian Nice digging yeah right I'm the one who's been doing the digging all weekend this is my Sunday building driveways, 

mind you the customer was told I was 60 the other day so it's a blueberry muffin and candle for Sunday lunch :yes:

Oh for those who don't know me I'm the short chunky one with Rosie cheeks 😂

IMG_3635.thumb.JPG.a34738ce23f448c8ff742b770391586b.JPG

Big Rat

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, DAW said:

Have you been waking Bluewater up again?😉

How can you tell! That was the only quiet part of the whole place. Did get a little video clip, sounds great in there. If there’s a few of us heading to the 10 year anniversary we’ll all have to try and meet up and run up together. Pete will have to give us an hour head Start!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Toothy said:

That's a beautiful knob. (Stop laughing at the back).
Very expensive too, with all the custom work you had done. Makes it a shame we've not got a manual box.

Yes, but with a knob like that you don't want to be feeling it too often!

9 minutes ago, Spacewagon52 said:

Yes, but with a knob like that you don't want to be feeling it too often!

Feels pretty good tbh... :laugh:

On a serious note, it feels 10 times more solid than the lightweight OEM variety. Makes shifting a more pleasurable experience... :biggrin:

14 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Ray-ISFThat'll be Gloucester Docks multi storey I'm guessing Ray :whistling:

🐀

No mate. It's Q Park First Street in Manchester.  Recommend this car park if anyone is planning a trip up to Manc.  Very nice and safe. Never busy. Big spaces and near Deansgate.  Left mine over night here a few times no issues.  Plus if you stay at the Inside Manchester hotel you get 25% off the parking. 

• Like 2

[mention=57066]Ray-ISF[/mention] Righto matey happy to be wrong on this then we like our city stay aways and usually take Mrs Rats snotter due to parking 'issues' so that is great info [emoji106]
[emoji232]
My misses has used the newly opened multistorey in Lincoln and reckons the rcf won't get round the entrance exit !

They make then very narrow and twisty.

I've used a good one in Leeds but can't recall where it was, found by accident. Big painted bays. Happy to pay for spaces like that.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, Ray-ISF said:

No mate. It's Q Park First Street in Manchester.  Recommend this car park if anyone is planning a trip up to Manc.  Very nice and safe. Never busy. Big spaces and near Deansgate.  Left mine over night here a few times no issues.  Plus if you stay at the Inside Manchester hotel you get 25% off the parking. 

Useful info, I'm going to see Michael McDonald in Manchester next month, didn't take much notice of the venue (o2 arena) when I booked the tickets but it seems it's not in a very safe parking area :unsure:

• Thanks 1

@Big Ratmatter of opinion I suppose - I happen to like the doobies with or without MM but I just love his voice. Growing up in an era when he was working with loads of people like Steely Dan etc, his voice is iconic to me. 

• Like 1

@bobmc Certainly has a unique voice that's for sure, my era as well though probably leant over more to the progressive side of things.

But as individuals go really like a Timothy B Schmit before during and after The Eagles a top talent.

🐀