Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Post your Pics

Very nice mods! Do you have any interior shots? Are the seats from an Audi RS or something?

I bet the low mileage white one was @Warrington guy who recently traded in for an M4.
I can see why you'd like it. Wouldn't most the parts just swap over anyway?

9 hours ago, Steviebee said:

Number 3

Messa>Pearl>USB

Just love an ISF :) Had this one two years and changed a few things along the way to address a few small issues I've always had; Noise (lack of) with a H&S, Seating Position with Recaros, Steering Wheel (Now Alcantara) and ride height with Bilsteins. 

The only problem is, I've now spotting a beautiful Pearl White car with ultra low miles with even lower mileage than my own and I'm in a real quandary as to whether I should buy or not due to having my current car exactly as I want. 

Blast that bloody Auto Trader! I only went on to show my wife FC300hs! 

Stevie 

IMG_7857.JPG

Very nice Stevie.

Where did you source the Alcantara steering wheel if I may ask?

Thanks.

Mark

PS: more pictures of the F would be most welcome :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Steviebee Matey there are in fact 2 very low mileage White cars  and I know them both well. In fact they are for sale at dealers very close to me.

Temptation is an evil very difficult to resist.......:whistling:

Big Rat

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Toothy said:

Very nice mods! Do you have any interior shots? Are the seats from an Audi RS or something?

I bet the low mileage white one was @Warrington guy who recently traded in for an M4.

Thanks Toothy, they're actually from a Lotus Evora! 

It was for DAW's pearl white car, but I've decided to just keep what I have. 

• Like 2

Light weight Lotus seats, lovely. I assume none of the electrics or heating functions work now? What sort of modifications did you need to make to fit them? Just rail adapters?

I did a search on the US forums but found nothing so you might be the first to do that. Some people have swapped RC-F seats into IS-Fs too. I love the RCF seats, so much better than the IS.

• Like 1

On 16/03/2018 at 5:41 PM, Steviebee said:

Thanks Toothy, they're actually from a Lotus Evora! 

It was for DAW's pearl white car, but I've decided to just keep what I have. 

Very nice seats 👍🏻

Would never have crossed my mind that they would fit - nice job👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 16/03/2018 at 8:04 AM, Pecker said:

Very nice Stevie.

Where did you source the Alcantara steering wheel if I may ask?

Thanks.

Mark

PS: more pictures of the F would be most welcome :)

Optimus Trimmers in Glasgow re-trimmed it for me. Top job, its like factory!

On 17/03/2018 at 11:24 AM, Toothy said:

Light weight Lotus seats, lovely. I assume none of the electrics or heating functions work now? What sort of modifications did you need to make to fit them? Just rail adapters?

I did a search on the US forums but found nothing so you might be the first to do that. Some people have swapped RC-F seats into IS-Fs too. I love the RCF seats, so much better than the IS.

Had to order IS350 mounts from the states. Took an age for them to arrive! Then its was off to an Auto Electrician to sort out the wiring. Not going to lie, it was pretty involved. 

The only thing I've always been disappointed with was the seats and the fact I could never get them low enough. The Recaro CSs are perfect, and couldn't believe my luck when I managed to source a pair in almost the right colour. Front to back they're fine! I've lost my electric seat adjustment, heated seats and PCS, but I'm happy with the trade off for a perfect driving position 👍

Stevie

• Like 2

On 16/03/2018 at 7:14 AM, Toothy said:

Yeah parts would swap over Toothy, but the Recaro's are pretty involved to swap, plus they're the wrong colour. As I say, I'd love the 13k miler, but tbh, I'm just not sure the ISF is a 28k car anymore, low mileage or not. You would need to be an ISF die hard to buy at that level, which I am, but its finding someone else who is when its time to sell. In another couple of years, I'd say my USB car around 21ish will be an easier car to sell that the white super low mileage car at 25k if you see where I'm coming from. 

Stevie

15 hours ago, Steviebee said:

I'd say my USB car around 21ish will be an easier car to sell that the white super low mileage car at 25k if you see where I'm coming from. 

Stevie

The F sport white ISF with 13.5k  on the clock is my old car & I agree, which is one of the main reasons why I was so tempted by such a good trade in value.  

A few pics now it's out of hibernation just had a fresh mot at Lexus Leeds was surprised to have it fail on a rear shock and window wipers which I've never used as i never drive it in rain so I'm guessing they were perished.

IMG_20180401_130750.jpg

IMG_20180401_130725.jpg

IMG_20180401_130642.jpg

IMG_20180401_130605.jpg

IMG_20180401_130717.jpg

• Like 6

On ‎15‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:42 PM, Steviebee said:

Number 3

Messa>Pearl>USB

Just love an ISF :) Had this one two years and changed a few things along the way to address a few small issues I've always had; Noise (lack of) with a H&S, Seating Position with Recaros, Steering Wheel (Now Alcantara) and ride height with Bilsteins. 

The only problem is, I've now spotting a beautiful Pearl White car with ultra low miles with even lower mileage than my own and I'm in a real quandary as to whether I should buy or not due to having my current car exactly as I want. 

Blast that bloody Auto Trader! I only went on to show my wife FC300hs! 

Stevie 

IMG_7857.JPG

Stick with it Stevie, I'd considered updating mine (given it's an 08 example) before adding the supercharger, but there really isn't a lot of difference spec wise...

Know you're more concerned with the colour, but I really think you're current car looks exceptional, especially with the white Recaro's. :thumbup1:

At least you know your current car is well cared for and maintained..... not something you can really guarantee with other cars unless you know the previous owner.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Just before a full on assault of a great B road.....................

DSC_0824.JPG

Did you all have to stop and wait so that the M4 could reset it's fault codes ;-)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@FTBBCVoodoo Oi Lee behave your self I helped @Warrington guy Dave source his M4....... and it’s a beauty there are no videos in existence of any traction issues......ask @Flytvr....... :whistling1:

Big Rat

Yeah but that's like when you go out on the pull with your mate when young free and single and you pick out an awful shirt for your mate with pictures of dustbin lids all over it and say "birds will love you in that"

That's what you have done.....  ;-)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

Yeah but that's like when you go out on the pull with your mate when young free and single and you pick out an awful shirt for your mate with pictures of dustbin lids all over it and say "birds will love you in that"

That's what you have done.....  ;-)

I don't understand what the source of amusement is, the car looks great, is very good to drive and can compete with any of the cars in the photo.

Or am I missing something...................................

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mark G said:

I don't understand what the source of amusement is, the car looks great, is very good to drive and can compete with any of the cars in the photo.

Or am I missing something...................................

No real amusement.  Just got off defending Lexus from  BMW fanboys on Pistonheads so I am more comfortable on homesoil.

I am a big fan of the M4 and the M3.  A girl I work with has a stunning grey M3 Comp Pack.

My own ownership experience of having a BMW 335i is that I never want to return (that's why I am here).  Apart from an E46 M3.  Still bucketlist.

• Like 1