Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Post your Pics

@FTBBCVoodoo Lee saw one of your posts on the thread loved it, I don’t have the personality to go on there ......:wallbash:

Out of a number of M cars I had both E46’s M3’s prioved  to be the most reliable the Csl was faultless 

E60 M5 and M335i Convertible or the ‘The Grey Pram’ as Mrs Rat called it were complete pains 🙄

🐀

• Like 1

Sometimes I just say "F It" and post on there.

My 335i which was approved used BMW was in BMW garage for 11 weeks in 12 months.  All covered under warranty but the novelty of an i3 soon wore off as my courtesy car.

Another thing against the M4 in the pic....  And the RCFs and GSF.  I can't afford one ;-). So it's jealousy.

But I am pleased for you guys....  Honest :-)

Right.  Back onto the Max Power forum to discuss 1/4 mile times with the Focus ST boys against the Lexus.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mark G said:

Just before a full on assault of a great B road.....................

DSC_0824.JPG

How do I report this thread? I’m having a wee wee in the background!! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

How do I report this thread? I’m having a wee wee in the background!! 

Found you...  Took a while.  Bit like an Evo edition of where's Wally.

Good work.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mark G said:

Just before a full on assault of a great B road.....................

DSC_0824.JPG

That road looks a bit dull & boring to drive😉

Not jealous at all - wondering if I need to go all the way to Scotland for the NC500 after all!! 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, DAW said:

That road looks a bit dull & boring to drive😉

Not jealous at all - wondering if I need to go all the way to Scotland for the NC500 after all!! 😆

How did the ISF get on in some newer company?  I'm hoping that all the cars perform similarly on the straights and in the twists.

If anything, having driven the new M3 I could expect you were all trying to keep up!!lol

Marcus

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Jgtcracer said:

How did the ISF get on in some newer company?  I'm hoping that all the cars perform similarly on the straights and in the twists.

If anything, having driven the new M3 I could expect you were all trying to keep up!!lol

Marcus

M4 is rapid (as we all know). However, on a public road, M4 v RCF / GSF, I can’t see there being a winner (other than the law). Given your average driver, in the wet, I honestly don’t think an M4 would know which way an RCF / GSF went.

I’m not a capable driver, but what impressed me most about the RCF was the wet weather handling. Never once did my car (unexpectedly) break traction. I was told by another driver that TVD does allow some tail happy behaviour in the wet.

ISF / GSF / RCF straight line performance, not much in it (as you would expect).

• Like 4

Someone had a minor issue.......... something to do with tyre pressures apparently.......... and white lines..........:whistling1:

Ive no idea who it was..............

🐀

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

M4 is rapid (as we all know). However, on a public road, M4 v RCF / GSF, I can’t see there being a winner (other than the law). Given your average driver, in the wet, I honestly don’t think an M4 would know which way an RCF / GSF went.

I’m not a capable driver, but what impressed me most about the RCF was the wet weather handling. Never once did my car (unexpectedly) break traction. I was told by another driver that TVD does allow some tail happy behaviour in the wet.

ISF / GSF / RCF straight line performance, not much in it (as you would expect).

Weather was yuck 

98F889A6-8532-4273-9434-3B6013D26313.jpeg

• Like 6

IMG_2719.thumb.JPG.3892aa25aaacff7c0be7fa4ee7ae0dab.JPGIMG_2719.thumb.JPG.3892aa25aaacff7c0be7fa4ee7ae0dab.JPG@Jon_B We've been over there before the Welsh Road Guru better known as @Flytvr will be along in a moment to identify, I was sent on my way so they could see how long they could still hear the Quicksilver it was still audible at 2 miles....... here's a picture a while back when we were different car lineup..........all ISF's then 🤗

IMG_2718.thumb.JPG.bba5a13c713aaf37584a8294faa6c86a.JPG

Big Rat

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Big Rat said:

@Jon_B We've been over there before the Welsh Road Guru better known as @Flytvr will be along in a moment to identify, I was sent on my way so they could see how long they could still hear the Quicksilver it was still audible at 2 miles....... here's a picture a while back when we were different car lineup..........

IMG_2718.thumb.JPG.bba5a13c713aaf37584a8294faa6c86a.JPG

Big Rat

Excellent.  Amazing road, looks great fun 😀

• Like 1

@Jon_B Yes some good times have been had with a lot of discipline and no mishaps and obeying all the 20 30 40 50 mph limits, the police presence in all its form is ever present............ frequently 

Big Rat

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...