Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Post your Pics

• 2 weeks later...

Picked this up recently, big thanks to @Big Rat for the advice and putting up with all my questions and @Tfp for looking after the car so well and being incredibly helpful! 

Haven't stopped smiling since, such a great car.

fNLosBb2cxM8VpHbZipXcGUAnmfWicmycdYy4J43

aQXLO3KGTsVY5fgrcbj5RH5hw93HeCvZUwCrRi55

And on the ferry back to Belfast.

XsJC-JlMiTHOri2_CTXAGIHdhIn4M_bAORjr6WbD

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Ashrez said:

Did they give you the LC as a courtesy or did you have to ask for it? Awesome shot of the car btw 😃

I did mention that I would like a LC500, didn’t think they will take it literally 😂😂😂

Lexus Cheltenham and Sam, the service manager are the best! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Cezar B said:

There’s some more pics from the same day! I just loved the car! Looking forward to see the F version 😏

Black interior looks great - better than the caramac stuff they were putting in.

Ant glitches with it Cezar? I've been tracking the LC forum and there seem to be many more small niggles with it than the RC or IS. I hope Lexus are not dropping the ball on reliability

2 hours ago, MNMJ said:

Ant glitches with it Cezar? I've been tracking the LC forum and there seem to be many more small niggles with it than the RC or IS. I hope Lexus are not dropping the ball on reliability

No glitches on this one, everything worked fine. I did have it the whole day and drove it on different types of road. I was really impressed by the car, very comfortable, sounds better, the quality of materials is much better 

3 hours ago, Martin F said:

Agreed, that is one of the best colour combinations I have seen on the LC so far, or maybe that interior with the white exterior. How would you say the driving experience compares to your RCF ?

They are so similar but different at the same time.

The LC is much more comfortable even if the overall space inside and booth space are much smaller. It has a “Confort” driving mode and it does its job very well!

The quality of the materials inside is so much better.

The exhaust sound is better, more mature, they really worked on that.

The gearbox is better than the one in the RCF.

It’s another class. It doesn’t compete with the RCF, though. The RCF is sportier, stiffer, even sharper. 

The LC 500 is definitely a GT cruiser!

Looking forward to see the LCF. That should be another animal!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cezar B said:

I did mention that I would like a LC500, didn’t think they will take it literally 😂😂😂

Lexus Cheltenham and Sam, the service manager are the best! 

Great looking car, I ask whenever mines in for another f or the lc. They just laughed when I enquired about the lc. They did let me look inside it though ! 😩

good work 😎

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mattmech said:

Great looking car, I ask whenever mines in for another f or the lc. They just laughed when I enquired about the lc. They did let me look inside it though ! 😩

good work 😎

You should have asked nicer 😉

• Like 1

Lexus could learn a trick or two from Porsche with this. Whenever my Porsche went in for a service they would always give me a top of the range car, I had a Panamera Turbo, a Macan Turbo as complimentary cars for the day and it did sow a seed of me thinking 'i wouldn't mind one of these'

• Like 2

1 minute ago, B1RMA said:

Lexus could learn a trick or two from Porsche with this. Whenever my Porsche went in for a service they would always give me a top of the range car, I had a Panamera Turbo, a Macan Turbo as complimentary cars for the day and it did sow a seed of me thinking 'i wouldn't mind one of these'

That is so true, mate

1 hour ago, B1RMA said:

Not always the case, first time my 911 was in I got a fabulous V8 Cayenne with about 400 miles on the clock, more recently I got a Mini diesel. My wife's RX is due in Feb 2019 for a service and I will be requesting the LC as the courtesy car on the basis it's very much a potential replacement for my Porker. Even when the cars are more special from Porsche, the service most definitely is not up to Lexus standards.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Nick W858 said:

Not always the case, first time my 911 was in I got a fabulous V8 Cayenne with about 400 miles on the clock, more recently I got a Mini diesel. My wife's RX is due in Feb 2019 for a service and I will be requesting the LC as the courtesy car on the basis it's very much a potential replacement for my Porker. Even when the cars are more special from Porsche, the service most definitely is not up to Lexus standards.

Guess I was just lucky then, as I only kept the car long enough for two services. Both times I thought what a smart marketing idea.

10 hours ago, B1RMA said:

Guess I was just lucky then, as I only kept the car long enough for two services. Both times I thought what a smart marketing idea.

How’s the pricing for service compared to Lexus, @B1RMA?