Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Post your Pics

8 hours ago, F.A. said:

Ah cool. The dealer (Newcastle) mentioned that they were looking at potentially purchasing your car before Liverpool bought it, when they picked me up from the airport. It must be one of the last registered. 

Yes, I believe there is only one left registered to Lexus UK. Only 5 registered in 2018 so look after yours. Rare beast!!!!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

In the two months I’ve owned mine - this is the first other F car I’ve stumbled across. Parked in the furthest corner of a large car park near St Albans clearly hoping nobody would park next to them. 

4BEBFAAD-C4FD-4F71-85C5-492E226633FB.jpeg

3F11553F-15AB-4D84-96BB-5EF7319460AC.jpeg

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

I like everything except the tailfin.  I think it's because I like the sleeper nature of the ISF. Have you thought about getting the rear badges dipped in black (it could look gr8 with the other carbon bits)

1 hour ago, Dave400SE said:

I like everything except the tailfin.  I think it's because I like the sleeper nature of the ISF. Have you thought about getting the rear badges dipped in black (it could look gr8 with the other carbon bits)

Used to have them in black mate and went back to Silver. I think it actually looks better in silver as it brings out a few of the other silver accents on the car. 

• 6 months later...

Covid era. 

Those who are self isolating, do join in 🙂 

of coz, rmb to keep 3 steps away from your car just in case... if it has a cough. 

D6A24105-BDA1-496B-B003-40622CE08D03.thumb.jpeg.a0f1d8fcb3fab144530caa6c9579fb43.jpeg

26390F7E-D951-4AB8-B0CD-7102735FD95B.jpeg

• Like 4

Good idea. I’m gonna do a before and after. My car is filthy. Quite honestly, between working from home, 4 kids and panicking about the impending coronapocalypse...hasn’t left much time for car cleaning. 

18 minutes ago, tomRCFcarbon said:

Good idea. I’m gonna do a before and after. My car is filthy. Quite honestly, between working from home, 4 kids and panicking about the impending coronapocalypse...hasn’t left much time for car cleaning. 

I can imagine... 

2 kids already is difficult enough for me... let alone 4.

i had to break up my washing to two separate occasions... body and alloys (brake dusts are resilient)

I couldn't remember if I had posted any photos in this section, anyway just in case it's an age thing I'll post up some since the new wheels were fitted.

IMG_0253.JPG

IMG_0260.JPG

IMG_0247.JPG

• Like 3

8 hours ago, B1RMA said:

I couldn't remember if I had posted any photos in this section, anyway just in case it's an age thing I'll post up some since the new wheels were fitted.

IMG_0253.JPG

IMG_0260.JPG

IMG_0247.JPG

Looking good. 👍

• Like 1

Hello, I know it's been awhile since i posted here. Just thought i would share a short clip my brother made for me after getting my new exhaust system on the car. It's an Electronic Valved Controlled system. So in the clip the 2nd rev was with the valves closed, the rest were wide open 😁

• Like 6

On 3/24/2020 at 9:25 PM, Comedian said:

Must have cost a bit to tow it out there.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Funny you should say that. There was a funny noise coming from the front of the car. I pulled over and you'd never believe it, but there, stuck right in the grill was one of those Toyota RC-F things. Can only think it had got sucked in. Poor little thing. Never mind, it wasn't a Carbon edition, just one of the poverty spec'd Blue ones.

• Haha 1

Funny you should say that. There was a funny noise coming from the front of the car.

Was it coming from behind the steering wheel?

7 hours ago, Comedian said:

Was it coming from behind the steering wheel?

Yes, driving an AMG, I do find myself 'torquing' a massive amount. All quiet in the RC-F I guess? 🤣