Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Post your Pics

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just had 11.5 rears on 285/30/20 and 9.5 fronts on 265's with 5mm spacers.  Next job is orange calipers to tidy up.

Had a Borla Cat back system fitted as well, which I highly recommend!

Cheers

Matt

37996746_1843770459048347_1687234346970251264_o.jpg

38010929_1843770305715029_8093368112667164672_o.jpg

38085624_1843770345715025_7185936733857382400_o.jpg

• Like 5

13 hours ago, mrfunex said:

@Holmsey24, what brand of spacers have you used? Does 5mm really make a difference? 

I’d love to bring the front wheels on my GSF out a bit - they look a bit ‘sunken’ from some angles...

You want a good stance? 15mm all around would be nice. You want a more leveled stance? Then 20mm front and 15mm back would be great. You want an aggressive stance like mine? Go for 20mm all around. Here's a video

https://youtu.be/jZwqlbvdWUA

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, designo said:

You want a good stance? 15mm all around would be nice. You want a more leveled stance? Then 20mm front and 15mm back would be great. You want an aggressive stance like mine? Go for 20mm all around. Here's a video

https://youtu.be/jZwqlbvdWUA

That’s exactly the look I’m after! I don’t want the thread hijack too much, but how do you find them? Easy to install, any noticeable difference whilst driving?

Is that your Viper? 😮

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Cezar B Cars to one side, your home and gardens look good...... 😁

🐀

Thanks, @Big Rat. You’re welcome to give me a hand with the gardening, though 

I bet you won’t love my gardens anymore))) it’s hard work keeping them looking good, matey🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Cezar B No probs Matey building and landscaping for 40 years piece of cake and coffee the price I’m on my way.......😂

🐀

We should probably do a Lexus meeting in my garden, with a barbecue. It is big enough :))

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, tomRCFcarbon said:

http://media.lexus.co.uk/image_library/lexus-rc-f-special-edition-2017/

Not my photo's admittedly, but very nice nonetheless...where's your garden Cezar? be happy to bring my RCF along on the promise of a cold lager and a burnt burger from the BBQ...

It’s in Rickmansworth, London, matey... it would be very nice to have a barbecue of a sort... the weather is still nice and the driveway is big enough for a couple of Fs :))

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Cezar B You say the date and I’ll be there, I can think of one or two others on here with an appetite 😁

Be a chance for the London Boys and those over that side to meet up as well 👍

🐀

I wasn’t joking, Big Rat. I can do it anytime on weekends... maybe we should have a new topic on the forum about this

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Cezar B All of August and October is out for me but September is a possibility 👍

🐀

If we do The Peaks&Dales on 29-30 September, we can do the barbecue meeting on 8-9 or 15-16 September

• Like 1

@mrfunex more due to offsets on the alloys, as originally went for 20et but way too aggressive.  Liked the look of these alloys but they were in a 40et so just used a 5mm spacer on the front to square up ever so slightly and give a net 35 offset.

Rears are aggressive enough and wanted to ensure clearance on the arches but could have pushed them to a 30et if I was feeling brave.  Kids and luggage in the back might have rubbed on the wheel arch so I bottled it 🙂

Ended up with a pair of 5mm Eibach's on the front in a 114PCD setup

This is a clever little website if anyone looking but now heading off topic!  Pic below gives a better indication of the stagger...

https://www.willtheyfit.com/

Cheers

Matt

IMG_1399.JPG

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links