Recommended Posts

One more, just so Comedian can see the new wheel colour.

 

IMG_20181113_061145_crop_590x336.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Thanks, looks great. :)



Sent from my BV5800 using Tapatalk

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spotted! 

Just outside Brisbane, Australia! (I got a small reprimand from Mrs Funex for being a ‘sad car weirdo’!!!) 🤣

9781DA2A-F4CF-4FC8-B9EC-2214188222EF.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Picked this up recently, big thanks to @Big Rat for the advice and putting up with all my questions and @Tfp for looking after the car so well and being incredibly helpful! 

Haven't stopped smiling since, such a great car.

 

fNLosBb2cxM8VpHbZipXcGUAnmfWicmycdYy4J43

aQXLO3KGTsVY5fgrcbj5RH5hw93HeCvZUwCrRi55

And on the ferry back to Belfast.

XsJC-JlMiTHOri2_CTXAGIHdhIn4M_bAORjr6WbD

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2018 at 7:58 AM, Cezar B said:

Courtesy car 😉

984ADAAF-1B1E-4123-9C42-65D7508EAAE6.jpeg

Did they give you the LC as a courtesy or did you have to ask for it? Awesome shot of the car btw 😃

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ashrez said:

Did they give you the LC as a courtesy or did you have to ask for it? Awesome shot of the car btw 😃

I did mention that I would like a LC500, didn’t think they will take it literally 😂😂😂

Lexus Cheltenham and Sam, the service manager are the best! 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s some more pics from the same day! I just loved the car! Looking forward to see the F version 😏😉

77FB6080-83B8-444E-81DA-41F32559370B.jpeg

AEBEE64F-F493-4901-97CC-2DA487C33022.jpeg

B5A4F301-E5A2-4FE7-8B6B-783B5B655BEF.jpeg

606528FB-51AB-497E-BB50-60356C4D7919.jpeg

4C0E7427-67FF-47B6-84EA-F36F52836E61.jpeg

80C2AF42-BA2A-4E6B-86E0-C3F618D8EF14.jpeg

1132FD23-F0D5-46C0-B733-4D61825A16D6.jpeg

E5E553DE-F4D8-4EE2-BA4D-93277E2A985F.jpeg

FCE08DA1-0B2E-4F99-BA77-31CBA6D35F2B.jpeg

1EA391AB-4543-45EF-B7F7-EB93ADA4C750.jpeg

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cezar B said:

There’s some more pics from the same day! I just loved the car! Looking forward to see the F version 😏

 

Black interior looks great - better than the caramac stuff they were putting in.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agreed, that is one of the best colour combinations I have seen on the LC so far, or maybe that interior with the white exterior. How would you say the driving experience compares to your RCF ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ant glitches with it Cezar? I've been tracking the LC forum and there seem to be many more small niggles with it than the RC or IS. I hope Lexus are not dropping the ball on reliability

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MNMJ said:

Ant glitches with it Cezar? I've been tracking the LC forum and there seem to be many more small niggles with it than the RC or IS. I hope Lexus are not dropping the ball on reliability

No glitches on this one, everything worked fine. I did have it the whole day and drove it on different types of road. I was really impressed by the car, very comfortable, sounds better, the quality of materials is much better 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Martin F said:

Agreed, that is one of the best colour combinations I have seen on the LC so far, or maybe that interior with the white exterior. How would you say the driving experience compares to your RCF ?

They are so similar but different at the same time.

The LC is much more comfortable even if the overall space inside and booth space are much smaller. It has a “Confort” driving mode and it does its job very well!

The quality of the materials inside is so much better.

The exhaust sound is better, more mature, they really worked on that.

The gearbox is better than the one in the RCF.

It’s another class. It doesn’t compete with the RCF, though. The RCF is sportier, stiffer, even sharper. 

The LC 500 is definitely a GT cruiser!

Looking forward to see the LCF. That should be another animal!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Cezar B said:

I did mention that I would like a LC500, didn’t think they will take it literally 😂😂😂

Lexus Cheltenham and Sam, the service manager are the best! 

Great looking car, I ask whenever mines in for another f or the lc. They just laughed when I enquired about the lc. They did let me look inside it though ! 😩

good work 😎

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mattmech said:

Great looking car, I ask whenever mines in for another f or the lc. They just laughed when I enquired about the lc. They did let me look inside it though ! 😩

good work 😎

You should have asked nicer 😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lexus could learn a trick or two from Porsche with this. Whenever my Porsche went in for a service they would always give me a top of the range car, I had a Panamera Turbo, a Macan Turbo as complimentary cars for the day and it did sow a seed of me thinking 'i wouldn't mind one of these'

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, B1RMA said:

Lexus could learn a trick or two from Porsche with this. Whenever my Porsche went in for a service they would always give me a top of the range car, I had a Panamera Turbo, a Macan Turbo as complimentary cars for the day and it did sow a seed of me thinking 'i wouldn't mind one of these'

That is so true, mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, B1RMA said:

Lexus could learn a trick or two from Porsche with this. Whenever my Porsche went in for a service they would always give me a top of the range car, I had a Panamera Turbo, a Macan Turbo as complimentary cars for the day and it did sow a seed of me thinking 'i wouldn't mind one of these'

Not always the case, first time my 911 was in I got a fabulous V8 Cayenne with about 400 miles on the clock, more recently I got a Mini diesel. My wife's RX is due in Feb 2019 for a service and I will be requesting the LC as the courtesy car on the basis it's very much a potential replacement for my Porker. Even when the cars are more special from Porsche, the service most definitely is not up to Lexus standards.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Nick W858 said:

Not always the case, first time my 911 was in I got a fabulous V8 Cayenne with about 400 miles on the clock, more recently I got a Mini diesel. My wife's RX is due in Feb 2019 for a service and I will be requesting the LC as the courtesy car on the basis it's very much a potential replacement for my Porker. Even when the cars are more special from Porsche, the service most definitely is not up to Lexus standards.

Guess I was just lucky then, as I only kept the car long enough for two services. Both times I thought what a smart marketing idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, B1RMA said:

Guess I was just lucky then, as I only kept the car long enough for two services. Both times I thought what a smart marketing idea.

How’s the pricing for service compared to Lexus, @B1RMA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now