Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Post your Pics

On 6/24/2019 at 12:53 AM, V8ORBUST said:

Work of art, alas one of the last of a dying breed 😩

20190620_125955.jpg

Hmm I am no longer sure that will be the case, latest emission regs mean that component cooling feuling will not be a viable option going forward, this will mean that turbo charged engines are also not really viable so perhaps we will be going full circle and returning to larger capacity N/A for performance engines ( this is one of the issues BMW have recently faced with their M engines).

4 hours ago, Twellsie said:

Hmm I am no longer sure that will be the case, latest emission regs mean that component cooling feuling will not be a viable option going forward, this will mean that turbo charged engines are also not really viable so perhaps we will be going full circle and returning to larger capacity N/A for performance engines ( this is one of the issues BMW have recently faced with their M engines).

I believe Mercedes are still working on a new V8, but Aston and McLaren are working on new V6’s, only from what I’ve seen from YouTube.

I truly hope that NA V8 and V12 engines make a comeback.

Collected the car, great drive home, one slight issue, aircon not working properly. Oh well, that’s what a warranty is for. 

• Like 3

And driving into work this morning, the RC reminded me of all the reasons why the IS put a smile on my face every time I got into it, only more so. It really does make it worthwhile getting up in the morning. Just love the car....

• Like 2

On 6/25/2019 at 9:03 PM, JonP said:

Collected the car, great drive home, one slight issue, aircon not working properly. Oh well, that’s what a warranty is for. 

Regassed and working... Happy times, trip to the Morgan factory tomorrow for a contrast between old and new.

Went to the Morgan factory last year. Fabulous place, and a very interesting tour. The car park is quite small, so arrive in good time. Make sure you come away with a piece of wood!

The shop is very tempting too...

Do they 

1 hour ago, PRT68 said:

Went to the Morgan factory last year. Fabulous place, and a very interesting tour. The car park is quite small, so arrive in good time. Make sure you come away with a piece of wood!

The shop is very tempting too...

Do they have a tea shop??

And if so, does it serve bacon butties in the morning??

Pretty sure they do. Malvern is good to walk round as well. A bonus would be a walk up the hills overlooking the factory. Nice drive up through a residential area to a car park, and then an easy hike up. Nothing too strenuous, and the weather looking good for it.

[mention=54052]Comedian[/mention] Looks good in my opinion, wouldn’t work on a black one though [emoji17]
[emoji232]
Matt and gloss might look very classy :)

So don't let it put you off another black one when you're back to 'normal'.

Sent from my BV5800 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, V1J4Y (VJ) said:

Few from a cloudy day at Pendeen Watch Lighthouse in Cornwall and some sunny day pics too 😉

00000IMG_00000_BURST20190617183834415_COVER.thumb.jpg.6eed159309b5f7e6815e12226472bc50.jpg00000IMG_00000_BURST20190617183850142_COVER.thumb.jpg.91a42545fdf8df24758b56fd0a9feecf.jpgIMG_20190629_095143.thumb.jpg.3433473f91f00242ea5af981b3f80979.jpgIMG_20190629_095954.thumb.jpg.af1cb0e1e83b64ec7ffffe81d371995b.jpg

My second favourite colour (for the time being Im biased ) and love the later wheel design.

Undoubtedly a beautiful looking car though.   

Ah cool. The dealer (Newcastle) mentioned that they were looking at potentially purchasing your car before Liverpool bought it, when they picked me up from the airport. It must be one of the last registered.