Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

CT in the snow.

mike m

Thought I'd put a couple of pics up of the wife's CT in the snow. Been visiting Glen Affric for a few days. Glad I brought some chains with us as it's fairly unstoppable in the ice and snow. Without them we were getting stuck in some ruts but really it didnt do too bad though. Just wish I could turn the traction control off as I'm sure I could have got the car free again without it.

IMG_20180120_172543.jpg

20180122133325.JPG

Looks good. Didn't quite have that much snow round our way last week but made it up hills with a couple of inches of fresh snow no problem with the Michelin Cross Climate tyres on the car. Someone else in an Audi A1 with summer tyres didn't fair so well.

I have a traction control off button on mine?

• Like 1

@colin79666 ours is running Goodyear Eagle F1s so its been not too bad lol. 

Interesting to read that yours has the off button. I checked the usual spots for TRC button like below the dashboard on the drivers side near the fuel flap button and in the centre console but nothing. It's a 62 plate premier.

21 minutes ago, mike m said:

@colin79666 ours is running Goodyear Eagle F1s so its been not too bad lol. 

Interesting to read that yours has the off button. I checked the usual spots for TRC button like below the dashboard on the drivers side near the fuel flap button and in the centre console but nothing. It's a 62 plate premier.

Button on mine is just to the right of the heated seat controls, labelled "TRC OFF" (Telegraph photo). Appears they might have added it in the 2014 face lift as the pics in the Honest John review of the 2011 model don't feature it.

• 2 weeks later...

in the newer models with the traction off button it does the same thing.

there is also maintenance mode press the pedal twice instead of three times

this mode prevents the engine from cutting out.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links