Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RX450H Gen 4 SFlow

1 minute ago, Ala Larj said:

In my old IS my bag and four bottles of beer on the passenger seat were enough to set off the annoying 'fasten seat-belt bongs'. Fortunately the GS is not quite so senistive!

Its always good to keep a few bottles of bear handy for the journey

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, chris_fletcher said:

Think I have worked it out. All works as per the instructions if.......the automatic air intake mode is NOT selected and the cabin temperature has reached the set value

image.png.4b263cefd1fa5b5421f78ee7a8381ce4.png

IMG_20180125_171710.jpg

IMG_20180125_171724.jpg

Thats probably why then. Mine is always on Auto air intake

Um, interesting. Mine works whether in auto or not. It really does seem to differ from model to model. Unless it's because I've got the fancy three zone Jobby. Glad you've got it sorted Chris.

2 hours ago, Ala Larj said:

Um, interesting. Mine works whether in auto or not. It really does seem to differ from model to model. Unless it's because I've got the fancy three zone Jobby. Glad you've got it sorted Chris.

Its bloody annoying that the manual is so ambiguous and that the dealer clearly has no idea either. Hardly surprising if there is no consistency between models though. How lucky are you with you flash 3 zone luxury :-)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ala Larj said:

Its bloody annoying that the manual is so ambiguous and that the dealer clearly has no idea either. Hardly surprising if there is no consistency between models though. How lucky are you with you flash 3 zone luxury :-)

32 minutes ago, Ala Larj said:

Tis a shame though that I can't afford a driver to appreciate it!

Do you have a wife that might chaufeur you? fortunately for me mine hasn`t driven any of my Lexuses for the last 16 years although she did manage to reverse into the CT200. It was my fault though as it shouldnt have been in the drive on a weekday when I was away on business....women!

9 hours ago, chris_fletcher said:

Do you have a wife that might chaufeur you? fortunately for me mine hasn`t driven any of my Lexuses for the last 16 years although she did manage to reverse into the CT200. It was my fault though as it shouldnt have been in the drive on a weekday when I was away on business....women!

Yes, we share the driving. I drive to the pub and she drives home! :biggrin:

Parking on the drive? - how dare you!

20 hours ago, chris_fletcher said:

Probably because the RX is designed by different people that design to every other model. They're all designed individually

The GS models can have two or three zone AC systems (depending on the grade). S-Flow works differently on each system.

Without rear air conditioning system: Air flows to the front seats only.

With rear air conditioning system:Air flows to the front seats only, and if the passenger seat is unoccupied, the set temperature, outside humidity and temperature inside the cabin are assessed, and air flows to the driver seat only.