Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Number of RX450h registered with DVLA

I recently came across a DVLA spreadsheet showing the numbers of individual makes and models registered with them between 1994 and Q3 2017. It makes interesting reading.

The Q3 2017 figures for the RX450 are:

LEXUS RX 450H ADVANCE PAN ROOF CVT 1525
LEXUS RX 450H ADVANCE SUN ROOF CVT 1135
LEXUS RX 450H F SPORT CVT 2694
LEXUS RX 450H LUXURY CVT 3410
LEXUS RX 450H PREMIER CVT 2275
LEXUS RX 450H SE CVT 161
LEXUS RX 450H SE-I CVT 3311
LEXUS RX 450H SE-L CVT 1930
LEXUS RX 450H SE-L PREMIER CVT 270

If anyone wants to see the whole list it's HERE.

:smile:

• Like 1

Here are the figures for all other RX models.

LEXUS    RX 200T F SPORT AUTO        17
LEXUS    RX 200T LUXURY AUTO        46
LEXUS    RX 200T S 2WD AUTO        3
LEXUS    RX 400H LIMITED EDTN CVT    315
LEXUS    RX 400H LTD EDTN EXEC CVT    856
LEXUS    RX 400H SR AUTO            885
LEXUS    RX300 AUTO            314
LEXUS    RX300 LE AUTO            662
LEXUS    RX300 SE AUTO            5482
LEXUS    RX300 SE-L AUTO            2822
LEXUS    RX350 AUTO            12
LEXUS    RX350 LIMITED EDITION A        299
LEXUS    RX350 SE AUTO            557
LEXUS    RX350 SE-L AUTO            359
LEXUS    RX400 H CVT            83
LEXUS    RX400 H SE CVT            5043
LEXUS    RX400 H SE-L CVT        3516

45 minutes ago, sorcerer said:

There's also a website https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/ that shows how many cars of a certain make and model are still around.

True, but it's handy to have a complete list you can download and peruse. There are loads of other spreadsheets on the DVLA site I linked to. You can even find cars by postcode. :wink3:

One of my previous cars is reduced to 47 in number, I wish I'd never sold it now! :sad:

32 minutes ago, DocT said:

True, but it's handy to have a complete list you can download and peruse. There are loads of other spreadsheets on the DVLA site I linked to. You can even find cars by postcode. :wink3:

One of my previous cars is reduced to 47 in number, I wish I'd never sold it now! :sad:

Yes, that's true.

I used to have a Nissan Maxima QX SE+ before getting the RX300 - they're now down to 42 left. Mind you, having a rare car is not necessarily a good thing as spares were difficult to come by from breakers yards and sometimes even more difficult from Nissan. I was once told by a dealer that if it needed a headlight unit it would have to be from a breakers as there were no official stocks in Europe or even Japan - the whole car could have been written off or scrapped for the sake of a headlamp unit.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links