Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Headlight Bulbs

11 hours ago, Stazza80 said:

Hi all, had a low beam bulb go today 😡. Can anyone tell me what all the bulbs are please? Was thinking of replacing all of them while I’m at it for good measure!

Cheers, Ben

I thought I had a bulb go recently but turned out it was just a bad connection.  You sure it's the bulb? 

If I remember correctly the low beans are the dear ones

Thanks, I’ll check that before I going buying them, they are dear aren’t they?!!

I have condensation in my headlights which Lexus say they may be able to put through as a warranty claim. Wondering if that has something to do with it.

23 hours ago, Stazza80 said:

Thanks, I’ll check that before I going buying them, they are dear aren’t they?!!

I have condensation in my headlights which Lexus say they may be able to put through as a warranty claim. Wondering if that has something to do with it.

All I did initially was swap the bulbs from drivers side to pass side so confirm a bulb fault but the when I did this they then both worked.  Swapped them back and still working so put it down to a dodgy connection.

Try not to touch the glass when swapping them.

Marcus