Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New 300h sport

Had a 2012 250f sport previously, but had the chance to get one of these for work and get away from diesels and having luxury as well as economy... ex demo car, but immaculate... 

DA259519-CAD2-4A2E-8305-CEA814216DBC.jpeg

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Shahpor said:

Hello Billy :smile:

Do tell us more about this IS that you are currently enjoying.

Also, pictures are always appreciated. :thumbs_up:

My first venture from a company diesel car was an is 250f sport which was great, but now back in sales and wanted diesel type mpg but Hybrid/Petrol there was only one choice... loving it, first full tank averaged just ove 45 mpg... hoping this will increase when it get some mileage on it, but have read this will also improve when winter is over..

4 minutes ago, BillyCam said:

My first venture from a company diesel car was an is 250f sport which was great, but now back in sales and wanted diesel type mpg but Hybrid/Petrol there was only one choice... loving it, first full tank averaged just ove 45 mpg... hoping this will increase when it get some mileage on it, but have read this will also improve when winter is over..

It will improve in warmer weather, and when you get used to driving a hybrid.

• Like 1

I'd really like to see a 3rd gen IS300H wirh a boot spoiler. Think a Google search is on the agenda.

I can see one making the car look even better.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mr Vlad said:

I'd really like to see a 3rd gen IS300H wirh a boot spoiler. Think a Google search is on the agenda.

I can see one making the car look even better.

325357d1398174137-build-thread-jhs82-lex

this is the oem one

• Like 1

Thanks for that, waiting on a quotation for it, although I’m sure I saw a really slim one somewhere. Also waiting for the lad getting back to me about having the rear windows tinted..

Thanks 

On 27/01/2018 at 3:02 PM, BillyCam said:

Thanks for that, waiting on a quotation for it, although I’m sure I saw a really slim one somewhere. Also waiting for the lad getting back to me about having the rear windows tinted..

Thanks 

Rear parcel shelf needs removing ideally for the rear tints. Otherwise its a PITA to do

10 hours ago, Mr Vlad said:

Good pic well found Rayaans. Nice and subtle spoiler really works and may be on the cards for my car.

I remember when we got ours I enquired about it. Was £700 painted and fitted from memory.

Wow 700 for a rear lexus spoiler fitted and painted! Well I've said it once about lexus and I'll say it again. They should call their 'shops' I Saw You Coming.

Lip spoilers are 10 a penny and a lot of them are good quality. I've had them in the past and I'd guess at today' s prices about a ton to paint and fit, maybe a ton n half.

But again Rayaans well found. 

On 1/30/2018 at 3:31 AM, BillyCam said:

How long ago was that? I’ve seen them on their eBay site for like £630 ish, not sure how much they would charge for fitting.

billy

2.5 years ago. 

Fitting will be fairly simple as its just stuck on with adhesive. Painting would be £100, can't imagine it would be more.

Worth speaking to the dealer though and haggle. Ive found they have a lot of leeway in these things

Rayaans, thanks again, I’ve got the car booked in for the windows tinting on Friday morning. Will ring the dealer about the spoiler, he’s supposed to be getting back to me with a service plan.

billy