Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Custom ISF back boxes on ebay

Looks like someone is selling a set of aftermarket back boxes on fleabay. By reading the ad looks like they’re not an enthusiast.

The boxes look a lot like the RR racing ones.

Can’t get the link to copy for some reason but if you search “custom ISF back boxes” they are there.£200 in fleet, Hampshire.

Photos of another potentially unknown ISF on the ad for you too Big Rat!

• Like 1

Yeah saw these a little while ago when they we advertised at £300. Definitely a deal to be had!

Would go for these but think I'm going to go down the exhaust cutout root personally. Need the stock noise when leaving for work at 4am but definitely need more whilst having a play!!

1 hour ago, NothernDan said:

Looks like someone is selling a set of aftermarket back boxes on fleabay. By reading the ad looks like they’re not an enthusiast.

The boxes look a lot like the RR racing ones.

Can’t get the link to copy for some reason but if you search “custom ISF back boxes” they are there.£200 in fleet, Hampshire.

Photos of another potentially unknown ISF on the ad for you too Big Rat!

@NothernDan Thanx for the heads up Matey saw that 10 weeks ago when the ad wentup, the car was originally from the Newcastle area not sure where it resides now, the boxes still haven’t sold

🐀

1 hour ago, Wellsey said:

Yeah saw these a little while ago when they we advertised at £300. Definitely a deal to be had!

Would go for these but think I'm going to go down the exhaust cutout root personally. Need the stock noise when leaving for work at 4am but definitely need more whilst having a play!!

What have you been looking at? I've been exchanging emails with PPE and GT Haus recently. I have the same need for a switchable valved system. 

Going along the lines of a previous thread that was on here late last year. There's a bit more detail on this one though, once translated:

http://forum.clublexis.com/viewtopic.php?id=22802

Just going to weld one onto the standard exhaust. I'm not looking at any performance gains but would be nice to actually hear that lovely V8 that is lurking under the bonnet!

Here's the cutout kit:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/QTP-Quick-Time-Performance-Electric-Exhaust-Cutout-Low-Profile-QTEC33K2/162372169486?epid=1625519460&hash=item25ce22af0e:g:9pcAAOSwopRYigWv