Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Will there be a new RC-F owner on Monday?

RC-F   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Will we have 1 more RCF in the club on Monday?

• Yes - a man of impeccable taste
    • No - back doors are very practical

18 minutes ago, Comedian said:

A wise man once said "'tis far nobler to request thy forgiveness than beg like a dog for permission" or something similar :whistling: 

I’ve no idea who you are talking about......🤪

🐀

Mark, I’m in an awkward position here. I know what it was like when SOMEBODY spouted the news on here about my RCF purchase. That person told everyone I’d bought it from Lexus Stoke etc.

So, there’s no way I’d do the same thing to Ratty.........

Anyway, I hope his test drive went well. The weather here in the COTSWOLDS is awful 😜

• Like 1

Well I'm sorry to say, and I am because I have loved every minute of ownership of my isF but she's gone a year or so earlier than I planned but with big 60 on Monday Mrs Rat said "Go for it treat yourself " bless her.

So left early this morning with a list of 3 RcF's to view Hatfield- Swindon - and Cheltenham, leaving Cheltenham to last as it's nearer home and that's where I bought a great deal IMO and a fantastic car pictures below not good it was getting dark by then.

Thanks for all the help at Lexus Cheltenham Alex Ben Karl and Tim.

I want to say that the journey from Isf on this forum to the RcF isn't only about the cars for me it's about the people on here a considerable number I'm pleased to call friends and I have had some great support and advice about an assortment of matters from you I'm naming no one there are to many, I don't care if this sounds a tad odd to some  who may read this but I like being on here and the banter and personalities make this place the cars are a secondary issue whatever model age colour and so on you drive cheers guys 👍

Some will be horrified I bought something that isn't SILVER 😳

IMG_3596.thumb.JPG.5d0e2f3819bfa2625b8f9e6e7e7d1234.JPGIMG_3597.thumb.JPG.005236f6a1cf4eae4c325c7eae3d7f64.JPGIMG_3598.thumb.JPG.fda229bda27be4cbf2c02e172e3c65f0.JPGIMG_3599.thumb.JPG.bb17b1f167219de297dc3729f13bbefe.JPGIMG_3600.thumb.JPG.87a58b022e4912a0a012038568a2d4bc.JPGIMG_3601.thumb.JPG.73f3a9cd17105ed7a2008ded2ba1d082.JPGIMG_3602.thumb.JPG.e4896a626ac28a41c889ad965a1fe85a.JPG

Big Rat

• Like 14

Lexus Cheltenham, wouldn't trust that lot...........Oh wait...................

Congratulations mate, no doubt you will love your new purchase, I would imagine you will miss the Isf as me and @Flytvr did, great car, wrong colour and not as good as a GSF obviously................................

• Haha 1

That's a lovely very very very very very very very very dark silver you have there mate :)

Can't wait to see it.

Chuffed to bits for you.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, Comedian said:

That's a lovely very very very very very very very very dark silver you have there mate :)

Can't wait to see it.

Chuffed to bits for you.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

@Comedian matey yes it was the darkest silver I could find today...........

🐀