Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Will there be a new RC-F owner on Monday?

RC-F   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Will we have 1 more RCF in the club on Monday?

• Yes - a man of impeccable taste
    • No - back doors are very practical

7 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 Appreciate that matey, hope it goes well for you tomorrow as well....... yes I get what you say I've slipped into the dark so to speak........ and you could well be seeing the light........:yahoo:

🐀

When you get a moment please share the secret of how you got Mrs Rat onside for the purchase? Fine dining, handbags, flowers, double storey extension 😉... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrfunex said:

Looks lovely! All the best new F cars are black, anyway... :whistling:

@mrfunex I was a little sure about another black one with Silver obviously featuring strongly in recent years but when I looked at her properly yep.......yep......:yes:

🐀

1 hour ago, MNMJ said:

So how many of us gentlemen of impeccable taste have made the IS-F to RC-F swap now?

@MNMJ I see it as natural progression I suppose I realised I don't need four doors and a Gsf as we don't have children so it was the obvious choice...... I'm pleased.

🐀

14 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

Congrats on the purchase Big Rat! Not long to wait now.

Might want to get your cameara lens cleaned though. That silver RCF almost looks black in the photos :wink3:

@NothernDan Thanx Matey probably more to do with my ageing eyesight 😉

🐀

Congrats! Let the modifications begin! :lol1:

Nice supercharger kit maybe? Got to do something to compensate for the extra weight! Lol. :wink3:

I’d consider doing something similar at some point, makes the most sense given the current offerings in F form. :thumbup1:

Enjoy mate! :driving:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dutchie01 said:

Well, the first modification coming to mind given the midnight silver color of the car is a black suit and black sunglasses?

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor black suit and sunglasses

@dutchie01 Don’t you just love that cool look, trouble is with a hard hat and rigger boots on site I’m gonna look kinda ridiculous.....

🐀

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Peter P18 said:

Congrats! Let the modifications begin! :lol1:

Nice supercharger kit maybe? Got to do something to compensate for the extra weight! Lol. :wink3:

I’d consider doing something similar at some point, makes the most sense given the current offerings in F form. :thumbup1:

Enjoy mate! :driving:

@Peter P18 Pete have you any idea how many Gucci handbags this car purchase has  cost me 😂

🐀

• Like 1

@Toothy Yes we're are I'm unhappy to say unhappy because it is a great car..... so without further ado pictures of her about to leave for the dealers........ a day late because of number plate change........

IMG_0524.thumb.JPG.ed90d27717297fb03b5f0478751ef5cd.JPGIMG_0515.thumb.JPG.b39ed91b6f6cf21a6a70e6fe457512dd.JPG

Big Rat

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Wait until you see the black beast parked on your drive!

I bet there will be a patch of nose prints on the inside of that front window by tomorrow morning.

Seems someone is driving round enjoying them-self instead of posting pics here for us. Bit selfish! :wink3:

Probably washing it :whistling::laugh:

Parked with his collection in the Rat Cave

batmobiles-hd-wallpaper.jpg

Big Rat - A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. Paul Ratty a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

This is the issue the insurance have. He doesn't exist and engages in high risk activities.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk