Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi All,

After 8 years on the IS forum, I have finally moved on to a 2014 GS450H. Picking up next Tuesday week - no photos yet unfortunately and the ad has been taken down already. I will put some up when I get the car.

As with every car I've ever owned, it's black on black. Very exciting, I know! 

It ticks most of the boxes for me. It's an F Sport but missing the front fogs and doesn't have the larger screen unfortunately. Has a sunroof which is a nice addition. 

Anyway, just looking for some general thoughts or advice. Will be looking to add the fog light kit and would love to do something about the hybrid badges beside the rear wheel arches (for some reason they look addly placed to me!).

I have an iPod that goes everywhere with me. It's quite large in size (240GB) and not sure if it will work with the GS. Has anyone tried?

Thanks in advance

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Monocle said:

I have an iPod that goes everywhere with me. It's quite large in size (240GB) and not sure if it will work with the GS. Has anyone tried?

I use an old Iphone 4 plugged in via the USB port in the central box. That shows up as an iPod, so I imagine yours would be OK.

• Thanks 1