Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RATTY

Happy Birthday Big Rat!

Although I'm still undecided on whether I'll ever be able to talk to you again after this 'non-silver' decision.

You've changed! ;-)

Hope you've had a great day with the new toy mate.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

Happy Birthday Big Rat!

Although I'm still undecided on whether I'll ever be able to talk to you again after this 'non-silver' decision.

You've changed! ;-)

Hope you've had a great day with the new toy mate.

@NothernDan It’s a very dark Silver very dark.......almost..... black 😩

🐀

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, EvoStevo said:

For a bloke that a lot of us have never met, you are immensely popular Paul. Happy birthday, keep posting and keep the F faith.

He's totally transformed this forum. I remember when he first joined up. Paul became an instant hit with fellow forum members due to his passion and knowledge on cars and not to mention great banter and sense of humour. 

Keep up the good work here Paul 👍

• Like 2

@EvoStevo That's kind of you to say that matey I appreciate that, this is great forum with the right mix IMO I guess most have got to agree in this digital age it's quite unusual for some many blokes and the odd lady as well to be so well behaved, it's the 'F' Faith as you quite rightly pointed out 👍

🐀

2 minutes ago, peachy said:

He's totally transformed this forum. I remember when he first joined up. Paul became an instant hit with fellow forum members due to his passion and knowledge on cars and not to mention great banter and sense of humour. 

Keep up the good work here Paul 👍

@peachy Shaun thank you for that,most kind. The best thing I ever did was join this forum. I love cars and piston engined aircraft!

I realised quickly that this place is different from many others I've been on before, and quickly left, mainly because of the senseless nasty disagreements, it doesn't happen here.

I will name a few people because I think it's right to do so @Flytvr and @Mark G who both introduced me and have regretted it ever since 😇, along with all the 'Kemble crowd' that meet regularly .

The sheer level of product knowledge astounds me at times, so @rayaans for one in this department.  If i was in the market for another non 'F' car it's him I would ask advice of.

The site IMO is well run not that I have the slightest idea the amount of work that goes into doing it for  all our benefits, but we all recognise a rubbish one when we see it. I'd like to mention @Steve as well who was receptive and gave us the 'F' forum not at the exclusion of anyone else who doesn't have one,it's great that all can come on it and see it's not always that serious..........🤡

I blab on too much but just to finish by saying it would be great if as many Lexus' as possible whatever model you drive could make the 'F' ten year anniversary that is being planned for the beginning of the summer in the Midlands and we can start putting some more faces to names, and Shaun thanks again.

Big Rat

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@peachy Shaun thank you for that,most kind. The best thing I ever did was join this forum. I love cars and piston engined aircraft!

I realised quickly that this place is different from many others I've been on before, and quickly left, mainly because of the senseless nasty disagreements, it doesn't happen here.

I will name a few people because I think it's right to do so @Flytvr and @Mark G who both introduced me and have regretted it ever since 😇, along with all the 'Kemble crowd' that meet regularly .

The sheer level of product knowledge astounds me at times, so @rayaans for one in this department.  If i was in the market for another non 'F' car it's him I would ask advice of.

The site IMO is well run not that I have the slightest idea the amount of work that goes into doing it for  all our benefits, but we all recognise a rubbish one when we see it. I'd like to mention @Steve as well who was receptive and gave us the 'F' forum not at the exclusion of anyone else who doesn't have one,it's great that all can come on it and see it's not always that serious..........🤡

I blab on too much but just to finish by saying it would be great if as many Lexus' as possible whatever model you drive could make the 'F' ten year anniversary that is being planned for the beginning of the summer in the Midlands and we can start putting some more faces to names, and Shaun thanks again.

Big Rat

Sorry, I couldn't resist - there are so many similarities  :wink3:

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

Big Rat

Much appreciated Big Rat, although I have to confess that my "F" knowledge is also quite good, if I say so myself! The only problem is Ive not owned any of them, and unfortunately don't get to drive them very often either. Maybe some day, if an RX-F or NX-F come out!

• Like 1

@rayaans I’m just penning this letter on yours and many others behalf ‘Dear Mr Lexus if you are at all interested in increasing market share in Europe would you mind awfully slipping the 5.0V8 into the ‘N’ and the ‘R’ for a period of time or at least produce some sort of ‘F’ for that model’

’Oh and while your at you speak with your dealers and have them put photos of sale stock up faster some take up to 2 months ‘!

🐀

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@rayaans I’m just penning this letter on yours and many others behalf ‘Dear Mr Lexus if you are at all interested in increasing market share in Europe would you mind awfully slipping the 5.0V8 into the ‘N’ and the ‘R’ for a period of time or at least produce some sort of ‘F’ for that model’

’Oh and while your at you speak with your dealers and have them put photos of sale stock up faster some take up to 2 months ‘!

🐀

While your at it Paul ask them if they could ship a few IS350's our way 👍

• Like 1