Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello!

Alans27

Hi all,

Well I’m thinking of buying a Lexus and have a few questions to ask on here first. However I’ve noticed a few have started firing off questions straight away in the newbie forum which I think is a bit rude lol. So I’ll say hello first and ask questions later.

I currently own a Toyota Auris so I’m like looking to buy the same make only more posh! Nothing wrong with wanting a little luxury eh. 

Hi Alan, welcome to the Forum, and hopefully soon to Lexus. Are you looking for an IS250? I'm starting ramping-up my search now for exactly the same thing, so you at the dealers! 

3 hours ago, bobmc said:

I'll be more of a devil .... IS-F IS-F IS-F !!

:biggrin:

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

If you see some suitable cars feel free to post up links and we will be happy to advise.

On 1/29/2018 at 10:00 PM, Alans27 said:

You’re like the devil on my shoulder Rebecca lol. Yes the IS250 is my number one choice I must admit :)

Well I'd definitely have an IS250 over a CT. Good luck with your search Alan!

18 hours ago, paulrnx said:

Well I'd definitely have an IS250 over a CT. Good luck with your search Alan!

That’s what everyone else seems to be saying bud. But they seem to be aimed at making you drive slowly which is fine in town but no good over all.

Hi alans27 I was In a similar position to you. Had a Toyota Corolla which sadly passed after 15years trouble free service. Bought an is220d which I love but would advise you to get an is250 auto and if you like the older model get it in se-l trim because lots of toys lol. Try to get one with a sunroof and mark levinson stereo but are like hens teeth to find with both. If your budget can stretch look at the gs250 always coveted one myself.

whatever you choose you will love a Lexus, lovely cars.