Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dirty Money - VW

Watched Dirty Money on Netflix last night - episode 1 covers the VW scandal of dirty diesels, defeat devices and how BMW and Merc also colluded along with blind eye turning by the German Government.

A very interesting watch. 

Watched Dirty Money on Netflix last night - episode 1 covers the VW scandal of dirty diesels, defeat devices and how BMW and Merc also colluded along with blind eye turning by the German Government.
Thanks, will look it up!

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, Comedian said:

We watched it a couple of days ago, excellent documentary. 

• Like 1

Now there is another report released. It was in the Telegraph [I think], and basically says that BMW, VW, Bosch and someone else commissioned a test about diesel emissions, using monkeys.

It seems that [perhaps 2015] they took a new VW Beetle and got a monkey to breathe the air for 8 hours, and then did tests to see what effect the emissions had on the monkey. To show what a good job that the new engines, with the dodgy software, did they then used a twenty year old Ford diesel pickup, which would probably poison the poor monkey but it would prove how good and clean new engines are.

And the result -- the poor monkey suffered more from the new, dodgy software controlled engine than from a 20 year old diesel.

Then the companies involved have tried to hide the tests !!!!!

It just goes to show that nothing we are told is really true. The truth is only what the sellers want us to believe.

Me ?? - I'm a cynic, and I rarely believe anything someone tells me when I know they are trying to sell me something.

Parkman. 

8 hours ago, parkman said:

Now there is another report released. It was in the Telegraph [I think], and basically says that BMW, VW, Bosch and someone else commissioned a test about diesel emissions, using monkeys.

It seems that [perhaps 2015] they took a new VW Beetle and got a monkey to breathe the air for 8 hours, and then did tests to see what effect the emissions had on the monkey. To show what a good job that the new engines, with the dodgy software, did they then used a twenty year old Ford diesel pickup, which would probably poison the poor monkey but it would prove how good and clean new engines are.

And the result -- the poor monkey suffered more from the new, dodgy software controlled engine than from a 20 year old diesel.

Then the companies involved have tried to hide the tests !!!!!

It just goes to show that nothing we are told is really true. The truth is only what the sellers want us to believe.

Me ?? - I'm a cynic, and I rarely believe anything someone tells me when I know they are trying to sell me something.

Parkman. 

The monkeys were shown being used in the Dirty Money documentary, shocking stuff.

it is even worse, they also used humans for thesame test.  This makes me sick. Anyone with some sense of history can and will connect these tests with 75 years earlier. When the deathcamps could not cope with the rate of killing the germans used lorrys, dieseltrucks from the Faun company, then made sure the inside of the lorry was well sealed off so totally closed no oxygene could come in and then lead the exhaust inside of the lorry slowly killing all inside. the Faun trucks just drove around the camps for some 30 minutes until there was no noise anymore from the back, all murdered by diesel fumes.

it is thesame technocratic way of thinking that make these new tests possible., no moral compass, no historic perspective. 

this makes me sick    

• Like 1

Aside from that - one eye opening item was the wriggle room in the emissions legislation that said something along the lines of - emissions controls can be disabled it it will harm the vehicle.

I wonder how much lobbying was done to get that included?

It's all a joke.......

Doesn't surprise me. 

Lots of dodgy stuff going on even in the medical and pharmaceutical industry but of course its all done under the radar. 

Im pretty sure China has cloned a human but don't talk about it as its ethically unacceptable. 

The pharmaceutical companies regularly do crazy tests on monkeys to try and find the new alzheimers drug or next big antibiotic. Of course, this is all done overseas in areas we can't even pronounce - nobody asks questions over there because they're too scared of getting killed.

On 2/1/2018 at 11:15 AM, rayaans said:

Doesn't surprise me. 

Lots of dodgy stuff going on even in the medical and pharmaceutical industry but of course its all done under the radar. 

Im pretty sure China has cloned a human but don't talk about it as its ethically unacceptable. 

The pharmaceutical companies regularly do crazy tests on monkeys to try and find the new alzheimers drug or next big antibiotic. Of course, this is all done overseas in areas we can't even pronounce - nobody asks questions over there because they're too scared of getting killed.

I suppose it could happen, particularly in China, to create a large, controllable army.

Dolly the sheep was scary enough when it was announced. I have never seen sheep in the same light since.

Parkman.